✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who's gonna win ?

RadiOasis

Coldplay are just a notch below the popularity Oasis achieved in 1993-96 (And I'd imagine this new album will be slightly less popular then A Rush of Blood, and then they'll continue to slowly go down until meh I dunno) but now Oasis are only actually popular here in the UK. They are missing a whole hell of a lot of the world.

Coldplay are not only incredibly popular everywhere, but they have consistent praise from other crappy pop artists (From Madonna to J Timberlake to Nellly etc.) everyone on MTV just LOVES coldplay. Oasis however, are last decades fad.

And even though I dislike Coldplay and Im expecting tosh from this new album, its probably better then the tosh Oasis will put out (Which has generally always been tosh).

Coldplay are just a notch below the popularity Oasis achieved in 1993-96 (And I'd imagine this new album will be slightly less popular then A Rush of Blood, and then they'll continue to slowly go down until meh I dunno) but now Oasis are only actually popular here in the UK. They are missing a whole hell of a lot of the world.

Coldplay are not only incredibly popular everywhere, but they have consistent praise from other crappy pop artists (From Madonna to J Timberlake to Nellly etc.) everyone on MTV just LOVES coldplay. Oasis however, are last decades fad.

And even though I dislike Coldplay and Im expecting tosh from this new album, its probably better then the tosh Oasis will put out (Which has generally always been tosh).

go and kiss MTV's ASS