✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who's gonna win ?

RadiOasis

WHAT!

I think the knock on coldplay is that they are not a very good live band. Their

music ain't exactly something you get too excited about, it's very slow and dreary. Their first album was essentially a single song, there is no difference between the first to last song

not a very good live band? what's this guy on? :rolleyes: coldplay are fucking amazing live.

WHAT!

I think the knock on coldplay is that they are not a very good live band. Their

music ain't exactly something you get too excited about, it's very slow and dreary. Their first album was essentially a single song, there is no difference between the first to last song

not a very good live band? what's this guy on? :rolleyes: coldplay are fucking amazing live.

^that's absurd! how can (s)he say they aren't good LIVE!! :o :o

also - has (s)he actually heard Parachutes? I can't see that they have because I can't actually see how they think a song like Shiver and a song like High Speed are "the same" :confused: yeesh.

I'd say Coldplay' date=' unless Oasis have managed to stop producing the same rehashed songs.[/quote']

Too true :cool:

I think coldplay will win :smug:

I'd say Coldplay. But perhaps I'm biased...

Plus, both the Gallagher brothers have excruciatingly bad voices. I can't stand listening to them for too long. :P

Actually Noel has an amazing voice. Just listen to the Oasis MTV Unplugged. Too bad Liam always sings.

As yeah, Coldplay aren't that good live. I mean, they SOUND good live but they don't put on a good show. A good show is more than good songs and standing there doing nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

oasis are passed their sell-by-date :dozey:

their first 2 albums are two of my all-time favourites, but for the past few years they've come back with stuff that's just, well in a word, SHITE! however, i am looking forward to the new album and they'll hopefully have some good stuff on there.

The Coldplay will win this battle though muhahaha