✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

parents stories

Manders

the worst thing about parents...........hmmmm

my mom constantly nags about my shirts being too short or my pants too low. she always has to know everything about everyone i go out with. if there is going to be a boy within 10 meters of me, FORGET IT! i have to stay home. :( it pisses me off, but i know ways to get around it now.

as for my dad if he's in a bad mood he'll just call me a "spoiled brat" which breaks my heart. but luckily he doesn't get in bad moods to often. and when he is in one i stand very far away from him.

my whole parent situation is very bad, but i still get annoyed by them from time to time.

LOL I AGREE....MY MOM IS ALWAYS LIKE WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT....IM LIKE MOM IT IS 10 :30 AT NITE I DONT CARE WHAT PPL THINK....SHE IS ALWAYS ON ME ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT...LUCKLIY THERE IS A BAND CALLED COLDPLAY THAT I CAN LISTEN TO AND ILL FEEL ALOT BETTER :)

I wish parents could just accept their kids without critising them all the time or trying to control them. GIVE UP !! Cos trying to control your kids just a) makes them miserable, b) makes them cunning and sneaky and they do it anyway, and c) drives them away from you. Little tiny kids need lots of love and looking after so they don't hurt themselves, big kids need to know they are important and are respected, and teenagers need to have their own space and independence.

So endeth the first lesson.

he he :D

the worst thing about parents...........hmmmm

my mom constantly nags about my shirts being too short or my pants too low. she always has to know everything about everyone i go out with. if there is going to be a boy within 10 meters of me, FORGET IT! i have to stay home. :( it pisses me off, but i know ways to get around it now.

as for my dad if he's in a bad mood he'll just call me a "spoiled brat" which breaks my heart. but luckily he doesn't get in bad moods to often. and when he is in one i stand very far away from him.

my whole parent situation is very bad, but i still get annoyed by them from time to time.

My mom complains about my pants being too low too...it's so freaking annoying...

my dad doesn't want me to have any guy friend WHATSOEVER..even if i'm talking to a class mate he gets all protectice...sheesh....

parents will never change, and one day we are all going to be like this no matter what. One thing that i hate about my parents is that they are so obsessed with my physical appearance and always asking me if im losing weight and what are u eating and it so freakin annoying. My mom gives me the excuse about my health and blah blah blah but im perfectly fine, she just wants me to be this supermodel which is impossible. But overall I'm happy with my parents and i miss them so much. My advice to all u young ones who cant stand being home, just go away for college thats what i did and its been so much better cause i finally have this independence that ive wanted for a long time.

I wish parents could just accept their kids without critising them all the time or trying to control them. GIVE UP !! Cos trying to control your kids just a) makes them miserable, b) makes them cunning and sneaky and they do it anyway, and c) drives them away from you. Little tiny kids need lots of love and looking after so they don't hurt themselves, big kids need to know they are important and are respected, and teenagers need to have their own space and independence.

well said!

i love my parents' date=' it'll be such a sad day when they are gone :sad:[/quote']

i love my mum :D i dont see my dad anymore and im glad about that but anyways yeah there will be a day when she will be gone :( and i hope that day will stay away for a long long time

i really agree with what you're saying :D

especially the part © about making them sneaky and doing it anyway lol

thats SO true

luckily my parents and i get on quite well...most of the time

there used to be some real bitches of arguments in my house..

but now that im gettin older i know when to argue and how much to say...and when to stop lol

coz after all, i like it when we;re all getting on, so i dont like arguing or fighting with them,because it raises tensions for ages and we're quite a stubborn lot so it's hard to make the first apologetic move!

i used to fight with them alot when i was like 14/15 because i was sure i was making a good point lol :P but now i know there are more important things going on than me getting the satisfaction of arguing back when something trivial arises...

my rant for today is now over :-D