✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

parents stories

Manders

ok i have to post....but tell about ur worst parent stories.....like my mom RIGHT NOW telling my sis she is screwing up her life and she is only 15!!! b/c she wants to date matt again who isnt all that well in socially accepted ways but he is niccccce!!! and now she is crying goddd parents suck....im enjoying my salad though lol....ok so post stories.....if u wanna....cuz this post is kinda stupid... :shrug:

Oh man! I know what you mean! my parents can drive me NUTS sometimes... I hate when my mom wakes me up early on a weekend..i mean, it's a weekend!!

And she never lets me go out...she always wants me to stay..and when she agrees to let me out, she always takes the car away from me, forcing me to get there another way... :x

and she always bothers me about what i'm taking in university...she's always saying, what are you gonna do with that?? why don't you become a doctor or a lawyer, even though i'm terrible in science and i never took law EVER!! GEEZ!!! :-x

geeez lol sounds picky i know my mother is too whenever i change clothes she is always like what did u do w/ ur other clothes....im like ughhhh and sry but my mom is like pratically deaf every time i say something she is like waht? she says it at least 30 million tmes a day and she imagines me saying stuff too.....freaky

i guess i'm the totally opposite of you all. i've been away from my family for sometime now either living on my own or with friends. one reason why i moved out and away was because i'd literally get sick to my stomach being in that house. now i'm thinking of moving back with them because they can take care of me, which i'm barely even capable of doing myself. :roll: i don't have much self discipline, and i prefer having someone tell me what to do. :D

im not sure when it comes to parents :shrug:

sometimes they bug me sooo much i wonder if i am the only one who feels like they want to stand on the roof of the house and scream "arrrrrrgh for fecks sake get out of my fecking face!!!!"

im hopefully goin off to uni in september tho, but im not leavin N.I as i honestly know i'd miss them too much...doesnt seem that way sometimes and i want to go to north africa maybe...

but yeah id miss 'em and also, belfast is far enough away so i will be independant..but home would only be a bus journey away :D

well, i don't have any great stories or anything, but my dad is an alchoholic, and that tends to create some nasty situations around the house... i honestly haven't missed him one bit since i moved out. i miss my mom occasionally though. and moving out doesn't necessarily garauntee independence either... within two months, you'll come crawling back begging for money so you can have food the next month.

im sorry.....one thing that erks me about my dad is that when he is yelling at me he tends to repeat things over and over.....one thing god i hate it is....no one listens to me.....when it is hard no to cuz he has the loudest voice ever created by man and woman... :roll:

well' date=' i don't have any great stories or anything, but my dad is an alchoholic, and that tends to create some nasty situations around the house... i honestly haven't missed him one bit since i moved out. i miss my mom occasionally though. and moving out doesn't necessarily garauntee independence either... within two months, you'll come crawling back begging for money so you can have food the next month.[/quote']

Tom I sympathise - my dad was an alcoholic too. He made life miserable for us and my mum, and I really was glad when he died. Isn't that a terrible thing to say?

well' date=' i don't have any great stories or anything, but my dad is an alchoholic, and that tends to create some nasty situations around the house... i honestly haven't missed him one bit since i moved out. i miss my mom occasionally though. and moving out doesn't necessarily garauntee independence either... within two months, you'll come crawling back begging for money so you can have food the next month.[/quote']

Tom I sympathise - my dad was an alcoholic too. He made life miserable for us and my mum, and I really was glad when he died. Isn't that a terrible thing to say?

No, it's not. I think I can understand your relief about it. It must have been a nightmare living with an alcholic. Luckily my parents are okay and can handle alcohol.

my grands are.....my grandma got drunk on x-mas once and well it wasnt pretty....sucky x-mas it was....she looked delusional.....i just dont see how ppl can actually LIKE alchol it is just so grody :shock: :-o :( :shrug:

My dad is great and my mom is not that great to me............ she's thinks art is a waist of tie, so she doesn't like me to play the piano, dance or do sports I mean fine do them but I will support you............ so we always discuss about that ...... and we re tottaly different in thought............ My biggest fear is to be like her in the future

well' date=' i don't have any great stories or anything, but my dad is an alchoholic, and that tends to create some nasty situations around the house... i honestly haven't missed him one bit since i moved out. i miss my mom occasionally though. and moving out doesn't necessarily garauntee independence either... within two months, you'll come crawling back begging for money so you can have food the next month.[/quote']i agree on the money thing, that's why most parents allow you to stay home till you get on your feet.

i'm sure all your views will change when you get a little older. since i've been away i've actually gotten closer to them.

I don't really have any stories. I get along with my mom and step-dad pretty well and honestly miss them when I'm gone at school...and come back begging for money :oops: :D ;)

I don't get along with my dad, but that's a whole different story.