✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How will you listen to the new album?

ItsTeeth

I'll start:

The day it comes out I'll go to the local Sam Goody and pick up a copy (of course after I've bought SOS single the day it comes out).

I'll try to resist listening to it in my car on the way home, as I think it will take away from it and I won't be able to appreciate it as much.

Once home, I'll pop the CD in my stereo, lay on my bed and listen in its entirety so I can properly take in the overall sound. (This step may be repeated several times :D )

Of course, soon afterwards I'll upload it onto my iPod and listen to it everywhere I go :P .

Anyhow, thats how I plan my first listen to be, unless of course the WHOLE album is leaked, then I'd get all the songs all at once, put them in the correct order as we've been shown, and listen to them that way. And still buy the album of course. :)

so i just deleted all of the live songs.......i will not have anything from the new album now until the single, and then the album. I will still hum along to white shadows and square one in my head, but not listen again until album. I will go to the local store and buy it, not listen to it at all until i get home, and then I will jump up and down with excitement while listening to it over and over. Ive already booked the day off from work! :(

I'm still flirting with the idea of downloading the album if it gets leaked, but now I'm thinking about not doing that just because I enjoy listening to an album knowing that I have the original .....:D hehehe well.... I don't know YET!!! But I guess I'm downloading it.....haha I'm buying it after that, of course...... I'm going in circles about this ain't I?

If it gets leaked i'll listen to it on my phone, then buy the cd the morning it comes out and listen to it on my hifi. But if it doesnt get leaked, and lets be honest it aint likely that it wont be, then i'll listen to it on my hifi, rip the cd and listen to it on my phone, play it at school,in the car,in the kitchen, on the laptop, in the garden etc etc

I'll start:

The day it comes out I'll go to the local Sam Goody and pick up a copy (of course after I've bought SOS single the day it comes out).

I'll try to resist listening to it in my car on the way home, as I think it will take away from it and I won't be able to appreciate it as much.

Once home, I'll pop the CD in my stereo, lay on my bed and listen in its entirety so I can properly take in the overall sound. (This step may be repeated several times :D )

Of course, soon afterwards I'll upload it onto my iPod and listen to it everywhere I go :P .

Anyhow, thats how I plan my first listen to be, unless of course the WHOLE album is leaked, then I'd get all the songs all at once, put them in the correct order as we've been shown, and listen to them that way. And still buy the album of course. :)

i do that to! get a new cd, stay in my room and listen to the whole thing :D so i don't know, on the ride home i might listen to some, but i also might just examine the artwork.

if i opened it and played one song in my car, i would have to sit in the drive and listen to the rest of the album,........i always have to listen to it all the way through. Thats why no matter how much the temptation, i will wait the 5 minute drive home from the local shop.