✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MY NUMBER 1 CLUB THE COOL GUYS hahahahahahahahh

bart

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have u a bad opinion of u at all.....

I don't speak to u that often as I guess there is a only a certain amount of people I can talk with......

Plus I get the sense some people think I am shifty on here, so I keep my distance. !!

we have never really started to talk

i've tried many times asking how you were but i''ve got no answer

i thought you had something against me

i have a very powerful imagination also :dozey:

I am so sorry about that, and I have always wanted to say hello ! and ask how you are ??? :cry:

Lets start again... :)

Unsure ..... :dozey: it seems strange I am going though a phase whereas I don't take things to seriously...

for once in my life, people that I am attracted to are not the center of my thoughts...

As regards of holidays this year has been a slow one for me, so I am unsure what I am going to do this year.

Before the year started I had hoped to go to Eastern Europe again, go africa and see me mum, Thinking of going to see Noni in spain again, going to Glastonbuty and going to see Coldplay...

I have only achiveed the prospect of going to see Coldplay and I am looking forward to it..

All the others now look impossible..

I want to be happier !! Over all though I go home and I am all by myself if I have the money I tend to get a drink and a smoke and just sit down and think and I need to stop doing that as I dont feel that much better.

If I had a pC I would come on here. You guys will see the other side of me then, but I would more than likley be barred as I would be in a pissed and stoned state. !

Unsure ..... :dozey: it seems strange I am going though a phase whereas I don't take things to seriously...

for once in my life, people that I am attracted to are not the center of my thoughts...

As regards of holidays this year has been a slow one for me, so I am unsure what I am going to do this year.

Before the year started I had hoped to go to Eastern Europe again, go africa and see me mum, Thinking of going to see Noni in spain again, going to Glastonbuty and going to see Coldplay...

I have only achiveed the prospect of going to see Coldplay and I am looking forward to it..

All the others now look impossible..

I want to be happier !! Over all though I go home and I am all by myself if I have the money I tend to get a drink and a smoke and just sit down and think and I need to stop doing that as I dont feel that much better.

If I had a pC I would come on here. You guys will see the other side of me then, but I would more than likley be barred as I would be in a pissed and stoned state. !

That was a LOT for Lea to gulp. Yipe

I have made some Honouree members of my cool club...

RT Hon Albie, Ian, Noni, Kasia, Jak, Mimi, Lea, Amiee, Burcu, JaK, Ari, Ali, Alessa, and anyone else I have forgotten to mention... hahahahahahahahahahhaa !! and Reily he can be the Prime Minister !! I am the ultimate hero