✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SPEED OF SOUND AIRPLAY IN usa

woohoo37

If you follow this link - it says Speed of Sound be get it's 1st airplay in the usa on 18-19th April so the UK should be getting it around that time or sooner!!! plus you should be able to click on the song and listen.... :sneaky:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:pPDrS1y64lgJ:zfmq.fimc.net/Article.asp%3Fid%3D16770+speed+of+sound+airplay&hl=en

:smug:

well debs keeps denying it, but if they can do a promo clip for mtv they should be able to sort out their own video....maybe its done already because they are not actuallly in the video? But ya i want it to encompass the globe, international feel, hell they mention Japan and China, and also i think they are going for world domination with this album!

well debs keeps denying it' date=' but if they can do a promo clip for mtv they should be able to sort out their own video....maybe its done already because they are not actuallly in the video? But ya i want it to encompass the globe, international feel, hell they mention Japan and China, and also i think they are going for world domination with this album![/quote']

you're right.....of course Debs is gonna deny everything.

she wants to be "secretive"