🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Pope

Reilly

Okay, so the pope has been elected. Not long now until he dies :rolleyes: I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone but the new pope's like, 78 isn't he? lol. Maybe he'll be blessed and live to be 120. Who knows? :P

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay' date=' so the pope has been elected. Not long now until he dies :rolleyes: I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone but the new pope's like, 78 isn't he? lol. Maybe he'll be blessed and live to be 120. Who knows? :P[/quote']

:lol: wouldn't that be something??!!

Heard the new Pope is an extremely conservative and as I see him' date=' he doesn't have even a bit of charisma.[/quote']

i read this too.. but 'tradition' says that the name you choose as Pope usually is a dedication to the previous Pope who beared that name.. according to history, Benedict XV was not so strict on things as this cardinal is known to be.

i read this too.. but 'tradition' says that the name you choose as Pope usually is a dedication to the previous Pope who beared that name.. according to history, Benedict XV was not so strict on things as this cardinal is known to be.

I've heard that previous "Benedict" popes have been all for peace. And so were the John Pauls.

Heard the new Pope is an extremely conservative and as I see him' date=' he doesn't have even a bit of charisma.[/quote']

Don't believe how he looks now.. some new politicians look the same at first and later they are dangerous.. :/ may be they still without have charisma but they are more dangerous.. anyways he'll have more "powers" than any other person.... anyways i find he have less "fans" as PJP II had.. :confused:

time will let us know how he is...

Okay, so the pope has been elected. Not long now until he dies I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone but the new pope's like, 78 isn't he? lol. Maybe he'll be blessed and live to be 120. Who knows?

That's a strange thing to say.

I'm sorry if I offended you lol. I'm not religious in any sense so I don't have trouble speaking my mind :rolleyes: