✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kool Haus

owenrees_73

Im going to the show at the Kool Haus, who has been there before for a concert and what is it like, I think the capacity is around 2000. And any suggestions on how to get there from Union Station? Is it walkable? Anyway any info on coatcheck or merch or whatever would be greatly appreciated. Im also seeing Athlete and Snow Patrol there the week after.

Cheers

Hey, why didn't you just ask this in the other thread?

OK..

Yes, the capacity is around 2500.

You can walk from Union Station, I always do.

There is a coatcheck in there yes.

Merch is across from the coatcheck right when you walk in.

Yeah, I got tickets to the show as well, this is totally my lucky day. Anyways, says the doors open at 8 or so, what time do you think Ill have to get there to get a reasonably good spot??

GOD I cant wait to hear the new album . . . . . then dream about it for 3 weeks until it actually comes out. :dozey:

Im going to the show at the Kool Haus, who has been there before for a concert and what is it like, I think the capacity is around 2000. And any suggestions on how to get there from Union Station? Is it walkable? Anyway any info on coatcheck or merch or whatever would be greatly appreciated. Im also seeing Athlete and Snow Patrol there the week after.

Cheers

I got tickets aswell.. and being from Toronto I have been there for numerous shows.. it's probaly my fav venue in the city... good beer section too.. as fro driections.. you can walk from Union Station (I would write these down)

-leave Union Station and goto Bay St. Go South Down Bay Street.

-once you get to Queens Quay Blvd. go East until you seee the line up of people.. or a sign that says Koolhaus

-but don't get confused if you seee The Government.. it's the same place the name has just changed 4 times in the last 5 years

-it should probaly be a 15 minute walk

this is how i think its gonna go...of course, go look at ebay, and prices are ridiculous, but at the day of the show, they gotta sell the tickets or else they lose money, so i think they will sell it for a lower price, plus, im going with 3 other friends, so the more you buy the more you save

Oh yeah, I will *try* and get tickets for that too, but any show that goes through TM you have to be skeptical about getting tickets. And the problem with large venue shows is that even though you may get tickets, they may be shitty seats. The funny thing is that if it doesn't sell out, I find that like a week before the show, TM releases extra tickets (this happened to me with Curiosa).

man you all got tickets?! lucky bastards...i plan on buying from scalpers there..i know its stupid and i shouldnt support them and i will have to pay a ridiculous price like 100 bucks a ticket' date=' but i just have to go[/quote']

i'm afraid you will have to pay twice that amount for a scalped ticket. this is the hottest event in town. i'm thinking at least $200 from scalpers, if they even have.