✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on SNL - May 21st

*Justine*

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the verdict on number of televised songs? Considering it's a 90 minute show minus 25 for commercials i really doubt the band could play five songs because that would be about 25 minutes or, in other words, almost half the show

Guys' date=' just FYI. I have having this show recorded and re-encoded into a decent file size. It will be available on my site tonight. :)[/quote']

:stunned: is it going to be a torrent?? I dont have any of those thing to d/l torrents.. they sccare me.. :cry: :embarrased:

I doubt they'll perform more than 2 songs. That's the standard for musical acts. One song usually before Weekend Update, then one closer to the end.

*shrugs*

We'll find out in about 3 hours I suppose. ;)

Guys' date=' just FYI. I have having this show recorded and re-encoded into a decent file size. It will be available on my site tonight. :)[/quote']

:stunned: is it going to be a torrent?? I dont have any of those thing to d/l torrents.. they sccare me.. :cry: :embarrased:

fortunately, this files will be available directly off the website! torrents will go up if i get another C&D letter from my webhost. I have a bad feeling this release will go over my bandwidth limit. it's a $1 dollar a GB overcharges. :(

I doubt they'll perform more than 2 songs. That's the standard for musical acts. One song usually before Weekend Update, then one closer to the end.

*shrugs*

We'll find out in about 3 hours I suppose. ;)

its been confirmed that they will perform 5 songs like U2 did.. but we the television audience will probably only see 3.

fortunately, this files will be available directly off the website! torrents will go up if i get another C&D letter from my webhost. I have a bad feeling this release will go over my bandwidth limit. it's a $1 dollar a GB overcharges. :(

do you have a paypal account?? I think everyone should donate a dollar if they have ever downloaded from you.. :idea2:

i do, but people won't do such a thing. it's bad enough people are afraid to use their CC online...why would they want to help out some punk ass kid like me? haha :D

edit: besides... im not uploading the whole show, just the coldplay videos, and they're going to roughly be around 100mb for the both combined. so there is no need for anyone to really donate a dollar....more like 10 cents though :D

if you want to support me and this site, id suggest click 1 ad a day. it actually helps if you get a lot of people doing it.

And let me settle one thing for all, I've read some documentation that clicking multiple ads on a site does nothing! So don't watse your time clicking 60 of them! :D