✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

look at all the numbers...

girlstar

Age shouldn't be an issue if both people are ok with it (unless it was a really huge difference!) Like I'm currently going out with a guy who is 5 years older than me and nobody sees it as a big deal

*agrees*

Its weird that that isnt a big deal, yet when I say a 16 year old with someone 5 years older (which was just an example btw) people are like "oh god nooooo!". Even though that 16 year old is only 2 years younger than you Fif :idea2:

Hmmm interesting. Fifi would you have gone out with the same guy 2 years ago?

But two years from 16 is a big difference I think, 21 to 23 is only a little difference, but uh, a 16 year old doesnt know exactly what theyre getting into whereas an 18 year old does? My head hurts thinking of all this... Well it doesnt change for a 21-23 year old. Ah hell lets all just get prostitutes

AHG THESE NUMBERS ARE KILLIN MEH

Even though that 16 year old is only 2 years younger than you Fif

Yesh, but see there's a whole legal problem with that :idea2: :stunned:

Hmmm interesting. Fifi would you have gone out with the same guy 2 years ago?

I would have definitely, yes, but I aint too sure he would have because 16 is pretty young for a 21 year old guy and frankly, it is frowned upon because of the whole legal thing again :/

^ Ahh true.. :/

i'm 16 dating a 21 year old. age shouldn't matter as long as you love the person

Woah, my example came to life :lol: Hmm so Terra...does it annoy you when people say "oh a 16 and a 21 year old is so wrong blah blah"...I'm sure people have said that to you when you and your boyfriend first got together? Did people frown upon it & if so, do they still?

And was there ever any issues with either of you (you or your b/f) about age..like at the start did either of you care, maybe because your family or friends might of, or how it would be looked upon?

Sorry if this is too personal I'm just really curious now that there is actually somewhere here in that situation...because I think age difference is perfectly fine. :D