✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

mosh pits

twin4life

i was wondering who here has been in a mosh pit at a concert, and how was it?

i went to a concert a couple days ago, the experience was awesome but painful. AND i went crowdsurfing for a few seconds for the first time! i was so scared i would fall on my head, but when i went down i was so close from the ground but everyone was holding me. funny thing though, no one was acutally holding my arms. after i realized that i was swinging them reaching out screaming "help help help help!" really fast :lol:

i got squished and pushed and i fell down when there was a major crowd shift but it was still fun.

the bad part was when some guy fell on top of my head. :dozey: and that it was sweaty and gross.

but if i could do it again, i would. and i will :D

ive been to a few, and they are fun. i got kicked a couple of times by the pit though, and knocked over. i go to hardcore moshing concerts locally all the time and they are awesome. If you want to see some insane moshing go to a "tough" guy show, like bands like Burry your dead or The Throwdown.

What band did you see?

We saw her once last fall.

Our grandpa died in a hospital gown.

She didn't seem to care.

She smoked in her room and colored her hair.

And I was ashamed of her.

Your confusing me lol.

Same here .

Ohhh this reminds me of Mosh Girl!She cracks me up..it reminds you why you need to only mosh in your rooom kids :lol:

2f4ea196d8c2ab3ff35a05e7019ca2d10_full.jpg

Oh man i absolutely adore mosh pits! I was in one for The Casualties on Sunday night this past week......I didn't get hurt that much, didn't fall, jumped around and pushed a hell of a lot of people around, and it was worth it. I've aulso been in some pits for local MTL bands, and at the Warped Tour this past summer, and for LFATB in December I was sort-of in it.

last time i remember i was in a mash pit was in germany (in saarburg to be exact) for a local band about 2 years ago...it was absolutly nuts, i would run and jump on the mash pit circle and be throwned out so fast, like it was a trampolina or somethin...ppl kept catchin me before i fell :P but i fell 3 times also :S

my friend got his nose broken from this mash pit then we took him to the hospital hehe...but it was fun and crazy as hell...ppl in mash pits apriciate other ppl who try hard to be one of the "mash pitter" even tho we all get hurt :lol:

I fucking hate mosh pits. I'm there to see the band and enjoy the music, not to get bruises.

I always enjoy the show so much more if I'm a safe distance away from the pit... not too far back though or you lose the atmosphere (that said, I'd rather stand at the back or the bar than in the pit).

ok rule one dont wear a skirt at a concert

rule two, dont wer flip flops at a concert

well at the muse concert i wore a skirt and flip flops an there was a mosh pit....my skirt got lifted MULTIPLE times...

i think after the 5th time, the guy was just doing on purpose...

but sometimes moshes are scary

but i love em!!

one pit I aulmost died from not breathing fresh air was during the summer in a Flogging Molly pit......it wasn't a moshing Push-people-around-and-jump -around pit, it was a oush-to-the-front-so-people-can't-move-towards-the-back pit......and i aulmost died from only breathing hot sweaty yucky air

i doubt any of you have heard of the band but it's possible.

fall out boy.

oh my god, the opening band was amazing. i'm for sure going to see them again (they're coming at the beginning of june actually!) they were called silverstien.

for whoever wore flipflops, once my brothers friend had just gotton his cast off his foot or something, or his foot was recovering from something and he couldn't wear shoes yet. so he went into the mosh pit wearing sandles. i think he broke his foot or something, or it was really badly injured.

fall out boy.

oh my god, the opening band was amazing. i'm for sure going to see them again (they're coming at the beginning of june actually!) they were called silverstien.

for whoever wore flipflops, once my brothers friend had just gotton his cast off his foot or something, or his foot was recovering from something and he couldn't wear shoes yet. so he went into the mosh pit wearing sandles. i think he broke his foot or something, or it was really badly injured.

Haha, I love fall out boy, Can't wait for the new album to come in a couple of days

fall out boy.

Haha, I love fall out boy, Can't wait for the new album to come in a couple of days

oh awesome, another fan.

I KNOW! can't wait :D