✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

News Thread

Ambergris

Okay, post a little review of important news you want to share here, so let's keep us all informated ;)

Two terrorist attacks in Cairo, first a suicider bomber killed himself and injured seven others in Midan Abdel Moneim Riyad, then two veiled women opened fire to a bus and died. This definitely might be a shock for the main industry in the country: Tourism.

Twin attacks in Cairo

Post your news!

Three Iraqi men have been arrested in Baghad and are being held in custody over the murder a few months ago, of aid worker Margaret Hassan, her body has still not been found.

More than 200 foreigners have been kidnapped in Iraq since Saddam Hussein’s regime collapsed in April 2003.

Guest LiquidSky

I don't know if anybody else knows, but there was a 5 yr old girl who got arrested! I think it was last week.. (the news)

yea i also saw it on tv, it was a 5 year old black kid who couldn't calm down and kept beatin her teachers and stuff...but i think it was wrong when they called the police...i mean they could have called her mother and tell her to come and pick her child and bring her back untill she calms down, and if the mother wouldn't come, then call the police

in other news :P yesterday in greece in a village (forgot its name) there was 70 thousand fireworks fired at eachother from one mountain to another (just imagine to hills beside eachother and on every hill u got about 35 thousand fireworks pointed at the other hill and all fired at the same time) the sky litruraly lit up it was magnifisant, and the special occasion they did this was for easter.

over and out :)

in other news :P yesterday in greece in a village (forgot its name) there was 70 thousand fireworks fired at eachother from one mountain to another (just imagine to hills beside eachother and on every hill u got about 35 thousand fireworks pointed at the other hill and all fired at the same time) the sky litruraly lit up it was magnifisant, and the special occasion they did this was for easter.

over and out :)

Haha, yeah saw that on tv, they had to hit other's church or something :P Cool, cool projectiles everywhere

• 2 months later...