✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

jak hits the jak-pot 11k

johnny_t

I am' date=' Simple expressionism that was, and that was also a very quick reply, Do you not have a life where you talk to people your own age?[/quote']

yes I do, don't back talk :angry:

alright :angry:

I work :rolleyes:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ment Socialy? It's like 5PM over there right? Go out and buy a dinner on me and talk to some people, If your friends knew you spent your Saturday talking to a 14 Y/O, I think they'd be a little worried

I ment Socialy? It's like 5PM over there right? Go out and buy a dinner on me and talk to some people' date=' If your friends knew you spent your Saturday talking to a 14 Y/O, I think they'd be a little worried[/quote']

your lame comebacks are annoying, you nit

I was out all day today,

you're about a second away from being ignored :rolleyes:

I ment Socialy? It's like 5PM over there right? Go out and buy a dinner on me and talk to some people' date=' If your friends knew you spent your Saturday talking to a 14 Y/O, I think they'd be a little worried[/quote']

your lame comebacks are annoying, you nit

I was out all day today,

you're about a second away from being ignored :rolleyes:

And your minus 1, Baj Baj

albie pls m8 dont ruin this to jak it is him on the spotlight m8

so pls be nice and dont mind his age is he is very mature

so pls stop teasin him

okay, I won't bother that nat :lol:

hey m8 u maybe the youngest yet very smart nice fellow who made it to 11k even tho i donnu u very well..but i'll be glad to meet ya more

guys show him ur love!! :D

don't kid yourself, he's more ignorant than smart :rolleyes:

Albie you were not mentioned in this thread and everyone BUT you is celebrating Jak's 11k, why the fuck did you have to go and write that stupid asshole comment?

Jak has hardly made fun of you lately and regardless, YOUR the shit stirrer in this topic and for someone who can get banned at the drop of the hat Im surprised your so confident.

hey m8 u maybe the youngest yet very smart nice fellow who made it to 11k even tho i donnu u very well..but i'll be glad to meet ya more

guys show him ur love!! :D

don't kid yourself, he's more ignorant than smart :rolleyes:

Albie you were not mentioned in this thread and everyone BUT you is celebrating Jak's 11k, why the fuck did you have to go and write that stupid asshole comment?

Jak has hardly made fun of you lately and regardless, YOUR the shit stirrer in this topic and for someone who can get banned at the drop of the hat Im surprised your so confident.

think b4 you type

this is from the other thread

Jak - Awwww how sweet, But Ian's wedding is in a couple of weeks and Albie still doesn't know how to call a U.K landline

However will he disrupt the wedding and tell Ian his love he has for him

Thanks Johnny and Reilly, I appreciate you stepping in

Albie, You should of posted that in the other thread, Besides I thought by now you'd be used to that joke considering it's used by most people

Everyone else, There will not be anymore arguments in here

And Johnny, It's alright if this didn't turn out right, I really appreiciate this though :)