✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another why question... ???

bart

Why is it that when you like or fancy someone loads, the tendancy tends to be (well it might just be me) they dont fancy you back or are spoken for.

And then you find someone else fancy you loads, but you dont fancy them.... is it just me or are there others out there that face the same situation...

Its seems to happen to me all the time.... !

Tell me about it...

Maybe it's just coz I like guys who give off a 'safe' vibe - hence => tend not interested in that way... :rolleyes:

hmmm I have done this, but I can not help being friendly and it I think it may give of confusing signals. Then I have to do the right thing, sometimes which might hurt them and go on about someone I fancy or have fancied... and I end up losing them as a friend !

Tell me about it...

Maybe it's just coz I like guys who give off a 'safe' vibe - hence => tend not to be interested in that way... :rolleyes:

hmmm I have done this, but I can not help being friendly and it I think it may give of confusing signals. Then I have to do the right thing, sometimes which might hurt them and go on about someone I fancy or have fancied... and I end up losing them as a friend !

Aww.. that's too bad. I wouldn't do that to a guy, after all it's partly my fault too if I misconstrued... I'd rather have a friend than none at all. Besides, it is good to know that there are guys who like you for who you are as a person rather than just somebody to go out with n stuff :D

well maybe both sexes have to fall in love together :/

or ppl just like to play hard to get...cos it makes them feel better and more interestin :confused: ...even tho they may realy like u....or maybe it is just a test to see how strongly u want them

pfff girls!! :P