✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Correct Easy to Please tab??

acousjim

I know how to play this, well, I think I do but I havent done so in a while and cant remember the exact tuning I had it in....mmmmm......

I know this doesn't help you whatsoever - but I should be alseep now....well get back to you if I get it sorted.

Gareth

• 2 years later...

This is living proof of how I cannot play by ear...starting in the second verse of "easy to please" a piano enters playing a simple but affective sequence(which I think makes the song) over and over. Has anybody figured that out? I've been toying around and as simple as seems I can't connect the dots. I have the singles and b-sides book, but that only gives the chords. It's only like 7 notes and I'm sure a couple of them are repeated...anyway I was wondering if anybody has figured it out. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
This is living proof of how I cannot play by ear...starting in the second verse of "easy to please" a piano enters playing a simple but affective sequence(which I think makes the song) over and over. Has anybody figured that out? I've been toying around and as simple as seems I can't connect the dots. I have the singles and b-sides book, but that only gives the chords. It's only like 7 notes and I'm sure a couple of them are repeated...anyway I was wondering if anybody has figured it out. thanks.

C#, F#, G# / C#, D#, E

I know there's notes in between, but I figured it out on guitar and didn't want to take the keyboard out and try it out, lol. I'm assuming you're right though, there's some repeated notes, but that should get you on the right track.