✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Special package for Johnny_t

Redundancy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful! Today Im feeling supercalifragilisticexpialidocious after getting over my pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. But still feeling blue about the antidisestablishmentarianism. :/

But this weekend Im going to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in wales!

well no it is not exactly a thread devoted to me....just that my best friend wanted to let me know that he joined thats all ;)

but thx anyways :P

i am still not that old member or famouse to have a thread of my own...and i really dont mind :)

well no it is not exactly a thread devoted to me....just that my best friend wanted to let me know that he joined thats all ;)

but thx anyways :P

i am still not that old member or famouse to have a thread of my own...and i really dont mind :)

That's me :D

Just 2 bling? ah...

:dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey:

Eh!

hey charles :)

for me spaggeti is my favourite :D

and i like playin basketball and watchin tennis games 2 ;)

i only watch football when greece plays or when it is the world cup or somethin :P

i cheer for panathinaikos (greek football league) and for italy aswell

wt do u do in ur free time?

hehe

i am 17 years old

spendin time here is not wastin it trust me

it is like findin a hobbie...i mean u like music and especially coldplay that is y u joined, and here u can find alot of ppl with similar things that u have

and it is fun :D