• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^(Up 11 Messages)^^

I remixed "Miss Europa Disco Dancer" you'll love it..it's excellent :wink3: :P

hmmmm nice :D

that site is nice indeed :stunned:

We had a Nick Cave presentation in our seminar today. It was so good that it made me feel bad with my one MSP CD, so I went to the shops during lunch break and bought "Gold Against The Soul". Boo to you, amazon! :P

i LOVE the lyrics on the Holy Bible, there's certain sections that are perfect the say they're said i think: - Mausoleum

Regained your self-control

And regained your self-esteem

And blind your success inspires

And analyse, despise and scrutinise

Never knowing what you hoped for

And safe and warm but life is so silent

For the victims who have no speech

In their shapeless guilty remorse

Obliterates your meaning

Obliterates your meaning

Obliterates your meaning

Your meaning, your meaning

anyone else know what i mean??

Manicsnew2001_M.jpg

The new MANIC STREET PREACHERS album could be out before the end of the year.

According to the band's official site, the band have finished recording with David Bowie producer Tony Visconti and the album is being completed with Goldfrapp mixer Tom Elmhirst.

A statement reads: "The Manics have finished recording four brand new songs with Tony Visconti in New York. The band are extremely happy with the outcome."

Tracks believed to be in the running for inclusion to appear include 'A Song For Departure', '1985', 'The Love Of Richard Nixon', 'Firefight', 'To Repel Ghosts', 'Emily', 'Fragments', 'Askew Road', 'Solitude Sometimes Is', 'Glasnost'', 'Always, Never', 'I Live To Fall Asleep', 'Cardiff Afterlife', 'Empty Souls' and 'Litany'.

The Manics' seventh studio album has two working titles; 'Life Blood' and 'Goodbye Suicide' and has a provisional release date of October.

The band play the Isle Of Wight festival on June 12, with more dates expected before the end of the year. There are also rumours of a tenth-anniversary special edition of their landmark album 'The Holy Bible'.

http://www.nme.com/news/108683.htm

WOOHOOOOOO!

:D :stunned: More Holy Bible...i can't wait...i wonder what it could be..i hope it's not just a re-release. I even bought the Canadian version of the album a few years ago to hear the songs in different ways...i prefer this version too :D

I'm Excited now :rolleyes: :D