FanDabieDosie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doot dee doo *sneaks out of the room*

Is there a room?

Does the spoon exist?

Can you bend it with your will power only?

Are we real?

Is this keyboard nothing but a mere illusion?

All I know is I'm sleepy and typing weird stuff. :dozey:

ah yeah, i saw that!..i wanted to see Small Black Flowers That Grow In The Sky.

I liked that episode of Later...i like seeing old performances from bands.. There's not enough GOOD music programmes on TV i don't think

ah yeah, i saw that!..i wanted to see Small Black Flowers That Grow In The Sky.

I liked that episode of Later...i like seeing old performances from bands.. There's not enough GOOD music programmes on TV i don't think

Yeah, and if there are any, like Later, they're on ... too late ... (!) for more people to appreciate the music :rolleyes:

I also loved that episode... it was great seeing Pulp and old 'Phonics stuff :D :D

http://www.staybeautiful.net/

at this link, which i'm sure you have probably stumbled upon before. you can download some audio from the Isle Of Wight. these songs..A Design For Life. EMPTY SOULS. :D .You Stole The Sun...Motorcycle Emptiness.Ocean Spray.Australia. From Despair To Where. No Surface All Feeling & If You Tolerate This..

there's also a James Interview

and 5 audience video clips from Yes.A Design For Life.Faster.No Surface All Feeling & You Love Us. and Full videos for Motorcycle Emptiness / A Design For Life.

I Like Empty Souls..

http://www.staybeautiful.net/

at this link, which i'm sure you have probably stumbled upon before. you can download some audio from the Isle Of Wight. these songs..A Design For Life. EMPTY SOULS. :D .You Stole The Sun...Motorcycle Emptiness.Ocean Spray.Australia. From Despair To Where. No Surface All Feeling & If You Tolerate This..

there's also a James Interview

and 5 audience video clips from Yes.A Design For Life.Faster.No Surface All Feeling & You Love Us. and Full videos for Motorcycle Emptiness / A Design For Life.

I Like Empty Souls..

wow i think i love you :stunned: