✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

No more commercial singles to be released on AROBTTH

busybeeburns

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good! i'm sorry but i like being selfish - if the public wants to hear more coldplay they can go find it themselves! i'm not sharing warning sign *lol*

i like to hear coldplay on the radio, but i get sad when my everyone likes my favourite songs!

good! i'm sorry but i like being selfish - if the public wants to hear more coldplay they can go find it themselves! i'm not sharing warning sign *lol*

i like to hear coldplay on the radio, but i get sad when my everyone likes my favourite songs!

i know what you mean... but let's face it; the more publicity -> more coldplay -> more godness to maketradefair.com :shrug: maybe they'll get a peace award sometime

lol i wouldnt like to get like britney spears either. then we'd have a slimmer chance to get to see them live or even meet them in person. :(

they're doing fine the way things are now, and we can still go out to their buses and meet them without being told to go away by guards

exactly....i was watching a show....and this man looked like he was 40 an he was holding up a booklet thing that had the looks of beloning to the kid and he was the ONLY one out there and she just got into her limo and rove off....i was like give the man his autograpgh u friggin diva!

Don't Panic wasn't an official single release, but it still got a video. So there is still hope for another video from arobtth.

I'm hoping for A rush of blood to the head or politik....or maybe daylight :)

i dont mind people finding out about them, i jsut dont want some stupid person i know to suddenly "discover" coldplay when ive been trying to tell them about it for years and they only like the hits and be really annoying about it, ya know, and they come up and after ive had my coldplay shirt for a while and liekd them for years theyre like..."oh you like them too?" RAWR! :twisted:

i dont mind people finding out about them, i jsut dont want some stupid person i know to suddenly "discover" coldplay when ive been trying to tell them about it for years and they only like the hits and be really annoying about it, ya know, and they come up and after ive had my coldplay shirt for a while and liekd them for years theyre like..."oh you like them too?" RAWR! :twisted:

i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo agree......thats how my sis is.....shes like .....''their new single is really good'' she was talking about clocks......and i said....why dont you just listen to the whole album!!!!!!