✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IAN!

Sternly

Well, Congrats (I'm always the last person to get the news :lol: )

I couldn't help noticing that you married on some church, what was it and how does the thing of marriage work?

You might consider my question very stupid, for not saying anything else, but I just read that on the U.K you don't have I.D Cards, neither in the U.S.A and that seemed so normal to me (I've had one since age 7 maybe) so I might get a surprise here aswell.

THANKS!

yes, they are cards like the size of a driving license (at least here) and for example in Chile they have your:

Names

2 Lastnames (Father and mother, in that order)

Citizenship

Country of Birth

Place of Birth

Date of Birth

Place where you got your I.D

Wether you are a donant (blood an organs) or not

Sometimes your profession

Your finger print (of the big finger in the card and the others in the computer database)

Your unique identity number

Your passport number

Your picture

It's mandatory to have it here and you cannot vote without it, for example, and I could say it's asked everywhere and If I'm not wrong, it seems like our neighbourds also have it and most people in the continent.

ahhh I see, thats a god idea..

I think here all depends on the state you live in (US) each state does offer an ID card, but not with all that information...

just your name, address, height, etc.. just like a driver's liscense, except you can't drive with just the ID Card...

You can specify on your drivers liscense if you are an organ donor as well..

It also has your signature and the date when it was given and when it expires (every 10 years and 5 If you are a child).

I'm extredimely amazed at the fact that you haven't got one or that it's voluntary. I had never even wondered why I have to have one, it's just there.

Curious fact in Perú, what If you want to travel for example to Chile and you haven't turned 18 yet? (for Perú and Argentina we only travel with our I.D. Cards)

We get our I.D. Cards before our passport, so If you want to go abroad, even If you are 5 months old, you must get an I.D. Card first.

Curious fact in Perú, what If you want to travel for example to Chile and you haven't turned 18 yet? (for Perú and Argentina we only travel with our I.D. Cards)

even kids have passport , that's all you need..i was in chile when i was 17 and just needed that

here's it "Cédula Nacional de Identidad" .

is it mandatory to vote there or not?

Here it is but only If you inscribe yourself on your district. You must be 18 at the moment of inscription and then you must vote in your district or If you are abroad, in an Embassy. But no one oblieds you to get registered, so most young people do not vote.

here's it "Cédula Nacional de Identidad" .

is it mandatory to vote there or not?

Here it is but only If you inscribe yourself on your district. You must be 18 at the moment of inscription and then you must vote in your district or If you are abroad, in an Embassy. But no one oblieds you to get registered, so most young people do not vote.

yup, the government makes you vote here if you dont you have to pay a fine.

But people older than 60 arent forced to vote if they dont want to but the rest yup ..talking about that, i have to vote next year :stunned:

I couldn't help noticing that you married on some church, what was it and how does the thing of marriage work?

You might consider my question very stupid, for not saying anything else, but I just read that on the U.K you don't have I.D Cards, neither in the U.S.A and that seemed so normal to me (I've had one since age 7 maybe) so I might get a surprise here aswell.

THANKS!

thanks!

I'll leave the 'how it works' bit to Jen. It's a long story when its a civil occasion.

THANKS!

thanks!

I'll leave the 'how it works' bit to Jen. It's a long story when its a civil occasion.

ah, Thanks! I just hope she comes here in the near future :lol:

and terrible change! I couldn't understand why in the Members Lounge all threads were dedicated to Coldplay! :lol: :sneaky: