✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Posters On My Wall Are

Manders

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have is the Coldplay Parachutes poster. You know, the one of them on the beach. I have it in a gold frame and it looks fantastic with my blue walls. :D I also have the black and white Rush of Blood poster and the one of them throwing their instruments but they're not up at the moment.

I have to Coldplay posters in my living room (the one Chrissy posted and the Rush Of Blood...) and one in my bedroom which I bought on the concert in Böblingen. I don't know, but it feels kinda strange to have Coldplay in your bedroom. It's like being watched :shrug:

Guest LiquidSky
finally i've got CP posters(2) - i've bought one at the gig! plus' date=' i've got : chris martin (by himself), jeff buckley, craig (vines), thom york , zoë (portuguese band) and gael garcia bernal ;)[/quote']

where did you get the one with gael garcia bernal alone? :-o

my wall is just a huge collage of loads of different magazine pics!!! i also have a huge coldplay poster that i bought on the uk tour last october, a huge oasis poster and a huge manics poster! i cant remember what the hell my wallpaper's like ;) hehe!

MyWall.JPG

a very small part of my wall!

my wall is just a huge collage of loads of different magazine pics!!! i also have a huge coldplay poster that i bought on the uk tour last october, a huge oasis poster and a huge manics poster! i cant remember what the hell my wallpaper's like ;) hehe!

MyWall.JPG

a very small part of my wall!

finally i've got CP posters(2) - i've bought one at the gig! plus' date=' i've got : chris martin (by himself), jeff buckley, craig (vines), thom york , zoë (portuguese band) and gael garcia bernal ;)[/quote']UH good taste!

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see...the posters I have are Blur, Coldplay, Wallace and Gromit, Singin' In The Rain, Beatles, Bruce Campbell (a special one from when he came to a theater here to have a marathon screening of Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army Of Darkness), an M.C. Escher print, a Boba Fett lithograph, and a Star Wars poster with about 30 autographs on it.

virgin mega store in oxfordstreet' date='london but you sohould be able to find some off the net allposters.com i think[/quote']they dont have them i think... if they do it's new :shrug: i'll check it out - thanks! they're (in the words of the handsome Chris Martin) mega!