✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Posters On My Wall Are

Manders

hey thats an excellent idea about the lyrics!!

*considers idea for own room*

I have simpsons posters, posters of coldplay,stereophonics,London Bridge,josh hartnett, chili peppers, oasis, Rainbow (lol) and loads of others

its not ur own room until you have you own posters :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH THATS SOO COOL!

i want a pp poster..might have to go downtown to get it though

i just bought a kurt cobain poster! soo nice

Yeah..you should check downtown..i doubt HMV or any stores like that will have them here...check the smaller music stores...hehehe..

i've got : radiohead (thom york) , the 2 guys from "y tu mama tambien" and i've got a huge poster of a portuguese band called Zoë ( i'd taken it from Fnac)

i have to get one from Coldplay. Must get. Must get!

when you order it' date=' it comes with a tube..well, some of mine did..but i bought mine and they just rolled it up and gave it to me..hahahaha :D[/quote']

HAHAHAHA TUBE!!! HAHAHAHAH

those stupid guys brainwashed me with all those stupid words and have pointless meaning behind it! DAMN THEM! NOOOOOOOOO

listen to coldplay..make me all better!

I've only got like tons of printed pics upon my wall, few lyrics too. I'd have bought tons of posters long agoe if I could find any :sad: They don't really have any posters here, you can rip one down from a wall in a rent_a_video somewhere, but that's just movie posters. So my wall is covered in movieposters....manly lord of the rings though... :)

I have none.

Id love a Smashing Pumpkins one, and second to that would be Radiohead (Preferably the whole band for once, instead of JUST Thom Yorke), maybe a Bob Dylan (If it was cool) and after buying 2 albums Im just justified enough to put up a Soundgarden one.

i've got : radiohead (thom york) , the 2 guys from "y tu mama tambien" and i've got a huge poster of a portuguese band called Zoë ( i'd taken it from Fnac)

i have to get one from Coldplay. Must get. Must get!

those guys are CUTE!