✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Posters On My Wall Are

Manders

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no posters on mah wall. i just have some lyrics to my fav songs (i still gotta add coldplay and tool and smashing pumpkins ans massive attack and drowning pool ) and i have some pix from magazines of cool places such as australia, china, marrakesh (sp?), prague, viena (sp?), erm what else (i`m sitting in my bro`s room so i gotta seek in my memory), mongolia, rome of course, paris, andalucia and stuff like that. and i also have pix of someone else`s paintings :P and i have my paintings ala picasso de kasia *lol* which represent the species of abstraction aaand i have cool pix from my trip to italy.

sweeeeeet i did have some calendars of ireland and other places around the world but i gave them to my lit teacher humf! lol they were '02 anyhoo....ima get some very soon w/ my b-day money i dunno how much ill have left over///but when i travel europe and i will one day ill have that on my wall....u have a cool wall....mine is lyricy hehe....OH i planted a tree in the future forest thing.....yea so that is like 13.00 dollar from my b-day money...i think ill have enough to buy all kinds of new posters...

i would like some more cp posters but here is what i have:

a 'have a night' with smilies

a fab moulin rouge (which i got from a store, so you cant get i ANYWHERE else)

one with a circus

a couple of pics of friends etc

a really cool trainspotting

AAAAND:

i have no fun posters on my walls! i use to have like 3 backstreet boys posters, one 'n sync one, and an o-town poster. :P haha then i painted my room and realized i didn't want to put them back up. my room has lots of ikea stuff now all over my walls. but in june when i go see coldplay i'm going to buy a poster. :)