✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Downloads] Coldplay piano sheet music links

Dean C

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you remember the thread??? :S

it was a thread where a girl gave links to videos on youtube where she did covers of coldplay songs. proof was one of the covers she did (and was very good indeed!) i still have a rough outline of it which i can upload if you want

• 1 month later...

Hey, I think sheet music can be grand, but it's really not exactly like the actual songs. If you listen close to the music, there's a lot of subtle nuances worth trying to decipher and put to instruments.. :) Plus, they always lump the vocal part in with the keyboard part - try and separate them - then look for the variations.. well worth the while!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, I think sheet music can be grand, but it's really not exactly like the actual songs. If you listen close to the music, there's a lot of subtle nuances worth trying to decipher and put to instruments.. :) Plus, they always lump the vocal part in with the keyboard part - try and separate them - then look for the variations.. well worth the while!

yep he's right, like in a song by life house u and me, theres plenty. but if anyone could help me out, i could use sheet music for politik, please and thank you:D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...