[Downloads] Coldplay piano sheet music links

Dean C

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, there is a problem with the Trouble sheet music. for one, its in the wrong key, the sheet has e minor but the book has b minor. the book sounds correct. The melody is correct in both but the bass isn't exactly correct in the download. check the book for the correct chords. The chords are still G, Em7, and Bm, but they are variations of them.

Missing Page

I thought we had already collected the whole of a rush of blood to the head on the front page. Just to archive it all together thoughhttp://rapidshare.de/files/7550996/Coldpaly_-_A_Rush_of_Blood_to_the_Head.pdf.html.

Did anyone realize there is a page missing from "Clocks"?

Missing Page

I thought we had already collected the whole of a rush of blood to the head on the front page. Just to archive it all together thoughhttp://rapidshare.de/files/7550996/Coldpaly_-_A_Rush_of_Blood_to_the_Head.pdf.html.

Did anyone realize there is a page missing from "Clocks"?

Nice posts you guys :lol: Thanks for all the great sheets :D

Now... I know this is probably / surely not the place to ask but I was wondering if any of you might know how I could find some Radiohead sheets :huh: cause I'd really like to play some of those too... especially since I heard the piano version for Like Spinning Plates :o :stunned: :cool: :lol: :kiss: :/ :wink3: :confused:

Wow these are all great, I pretty much downloaded the whole thing.

Does anyone happen to have the How You See The World sheet music, tabs, anything??!?!?!! Hahaha I'm dying for it. DYING!

Oh and while you're at it...Things I Don't Understand? Please? k thx late. Hahaha :lol: :lol:

thank you for sharing these files!

I have a question, does anyone have the sheet music of Politik, played in the Coco club (or something like that :))? I'd like to have the last part, when the song actually ends, but Chris is still playing, and the audience screams. :) If anyone has that sheet, please tell me.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't get downloads :(

I'm unable to download the files...it keeps saying that my free download session expired. Do you need to be a premium user in order to download these files? Has anybody been able to successfully download these files from a mac? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Ok first question: on everythings not lost there are notes with a little 'x' before them, what does this mean?

Also on Everythings Not Lost: why are there natural symbols next to notes that aren't supposed to be sharp or flat?