✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay @ the NBA Finals??

sa_spurs_tx

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35294

t the half time mark of each NBA Finals game, ABC Sports in the US will present McDonald's Halftime Music Highlights. This will feature highlights of the games' first half set to the music of top artists.

The second Game on 12 June will feature Coldplay's track Speed of Sound. Coldplay has received four Grammy Awards and has sold over 20 million albums. The half time of the third game on 14 June will feature Stevie Wonder with Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours. This remix of the classic song is currently featured on the album Motown Remixed which pairs legendary Motown performances with contemporary DJs. The half time of the third game on 14 June will feature Stevie Wonder with Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours. This remix of the classic song is currently featured on the album Motown Remixed which pairs legendary Motown performances with contemporary DJs. In all there will seven games for the NBA Finals. Another musician that McDonalds will feature is Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry. He has come out with his first solo album and his song Shakin' My Cage will be played during the highlights of one of the games.