*Jess*

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

ME TOO.....

AND I WANNA KNOW WHERE IS THE SCHOOL?

Good question and welcome to the board :)

Hey i'm on the phone to my cousin now and he has found a picture people!!!! He'll send to me in the next few days and then i'll post up okey doke!!

Is your cousin cheking out the site? Tell him to post already! ;) :huh:

*waits for the pic Day 1*

Hello again my fellow Coldplay lovers!*waves*

Am my cousin in fact has sent me three pictures....yes three wonderful three pictures of the wonderful Mr Berryman!!!!So they are on their way in the post now...ooooohhh i can't wait!!! :) My cousin is joining the board tonight too he informed me!! :) :rolleyes:

Aww guys i'm so sorry but my cousin said that he can probably get some more pictures and stuff so hes only sending it over now...i'm really sorry if i've kept you waiting :cry: I'll have them posted up as soon as possible..I Promise!! :) xx

This is really interesting! I'm sort of a silent member in this msg board, but I think it's tops...

Had some bad xperiences w/msgboards b4, so...I decided I may just keep quiet...But your post was so intriguing that it made me say something, so congrats!

I'm from Mexico, and every Coldplay/Guy fan is welcome to contact me on messenger or yahoo!messenger at either [email protected] or [email protected].

Waiting for those pics to come up!!

B.