✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh mother!!

that pic of Chris in school is hillarious!!

at first I thought I'd have to ask someone to point him out and tell me which one he is... but it only took a second for my eyes to rest on the head of blond curls and the "I'm having a hell of a time" smile.. :lol:

at first I thought I'd have to ask someone to point him out and tell me which one he is... but it only took a second for my eyes to rest on the head of blond curls and the "I'm having a hell of a time" smile.. :lol:

haha me too i could figure it out right away.

Guest LiquidSky

oh mother!!

that pic of Chris in school is hillarious!!

at first I thought I'd have to ask someone to point him out and tell me which one he is... but it only took a second for my eyes to rest on the head of blond curls and the "I'm having a hell of a time" smile..

That's is why I put the name of it "Find Him" :lol: :D :D

Guest LiquidSky
Ah well. At least we got a nice picture of Chris' early days! Thanks again LiquidSky!

You are welcome! :D :D :D

That photo of Chris is great. I love the way he’s the only one grinning like that in a sea of sullen faces.

I think it makes a really great metaphor for his career… surrounded by musicians who take themselves a bit too seriously, and have a bit too much attitude *cough Gallaghers cough* and many of them often write depressing lyrics about how much life sucks. Meanwhile there’s Chris skipping across the stage with a big smile on his face singing about hope and sadness and beautiful things.

Hey everyone

I'm ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry my scanner is fucked up :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ,really sorry about the long wait......i probably won't be able to post them for another wee while though... :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: