My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY Apology!

Hello everyone!*waves*

Well i'm sure you are all pretty fed up with me right now as i am taking forever with these pictures!But i can honestly tell you it really isn't my fault,first of all they took ages in the post and 2nd of all i don't know how to scan things(i know i'm stupid) :embarrased: and last of all my f*@king scanner broke down on me! :angry:

I'm pretty sure most of you probably think i'm lying about this whole thing....but i promise you i'm not! :)

The pictures are safe here and i will have them up as soon as possible!

I'm really sorry again guys..hope you're not mad or anything cos i really like it here :)

Jess

xxxx

Guest LiquidSky

lol ! je vais très bien merci, je m'appelle Eloïse . et toi ?

Je suis Josceline! :D Bon (name) Eloise :D ;)

Hello everyone!*waves*

Well i'm sure you are all pretty fed up with me right now as i am taking forever with these pictures!But i can honestly tell you it really isn't my fault,first of all they took ages in the post and 2nd of all i don't know how to scan things(i know i'm stupid) and last of all my f*@king scanner broke down on me!

I'm pretty sure most of you probably think i'm lying about this whole thing....but i promise you i'm not!

I'm really sorry again guys..hope you're not mad or anything cos i really like it here

Jess

xxxx

What about your cousin? Did he join? Can he post the pictures? I really really really want to see Guy! :( I'm thinking he sorta looks the same.. :idea2: Can you at least describe him to us.... :idea2:

Re: MY Apology!

Hello everyone!*waves*

Well i'm sure you are all pretty fed up with me right now as i am taking forever with these pictures!But i can honestly tell you it really isn't my fault,first of all they took ages in the post and 2nd of all i don't know how to scan things(i know i'm stupid) :embarrased: and last of all my f*@king scanner broke down on me! :angry:

I'm pretty sure most of you probably think i'm lying about this whole thing....but i promise you i'm not! :)

I'm really sorry again guys..hope you're not mad or anything cos i really like it here :)

Jess

xxxx

You could try to take a picture of the pic :) and upload here! I do it sometimes, and it works :D

Guest LiquidSky

Re: MY Apology!

Hello everyone!*waves*

Jess

xxxx

You could try to take a picture of the pic :) and upload here! I do it sometimes, and it works :D

Or that too! ;) ;) ;)

I found out a while ago that Michael (my band mate)'s sister went to school with Will!!!

At first he didn't want to tell me, cos he thought I'd think it's stupid hahaha but he finally did! He he... :lol: :lol:

Michael ? The cute one ? :embarrased:

Hello again!!My cousin is joining tonight*crosses fingers*,hopefully he'll remember...well hesaid he'll join as soon as possible!so hopefully the pictures should be up soon...i'm realy sorry again guys you must be well pissed off with me :cry: :cry:

I found out a while ago that Michael (my band mate)'s sister went to school with Will!!!

At first he didn't want to tell me, cos he thought I'd think it's stupid hahaha but he finally did! He he... :lol: :lol:

Yep the cute one. the portugese one who used to live in Brazil ;) :D

And sorry have no pics... :( it was uni that they went to together. And as far as I know they don't take any class photos there.. but I will ask!!! :idea2: :D

Guest LiquidSky

Yep the cute one. the portugese one who used to live in Brazil ;) :D

And sorry have no pics... :( it was uni that they went to together. And as far as I know they don't take any class photos there.. but I will ask!!! :idea2: :D

Yes sis! Please ask! :stunned: