✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Not a huge fan of the Twisted Logic

Insimbi

It doesnt sound like Pink Floyd to me. I dunno why people keep comparing the bands. "Warning Sign" and "Spies," those are the only comparisons I see. Rush of Blood has a very Floydy atmosphere but the new one not as much, and Jonny plays a different style of guitar from Dave Gilmour.

Anyway, I cant get into "Twisted Logic" either. What really annoys me about it is, it's the one song on the album where they are really trying to do something new for them, both in the music and the more political (I think) lyrics. And it doesnt work. It would be okay in the middle of the album, an admirable failed attempt, but it's a terrible closing track imho.

Whaaaaaaaa? Twisted Logic is my absolute favorite track in the album. It starts off slow and gets imensely loud by the end and the lyrics are awesome. I've never heard any other band speak about machines and robots in that way, and the music! Amazing!

I still haven't heard twisted logic.....actually after low I always go back to square one don't know what it is, but I guess I need more time for the last songs to grow on me. :/

you dont like twisted logic?! its brilliant!! the guitar riff is great' date=' its like nothing coldplay has ever done before..its amazing, a great riff, a great song, a strong ending[/quote']

It's not that I don't like it - it's just not my favorite song on the album.

Twisted Logic is one of the finer tracks on the album. Lyricaly it is very on point and musically it is powerful. A wonderful conclusion to the album and an example of coldplay's growth musically.

Definitley agree with that! And i love that it's the "darkest" song the album, yet it fits perfectly with the rest. :D

you dont like twisted logic?! its brilliant!! the guitar riff is great' date=' its like nothing coldplay has ever done before..[/quote']

are you referring to the guitar riff? If so it's sadly a kind of riff that wouldn't surprise me from Buckland yet the song is absolutely fantastic!