✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How old is mc_squared, really?

Egghead

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Marky is a little kid' date=' 12-14? I mean he believes rumors like they are facts, either he's just really stupid or young. I hope he's just young[/quote']

Saddam Hussein having "weapons of mass destruction" was just a rumour, and countless people (very probably including you) believed it at the time. In which case, this would make you a total hypocrite.:laugh3:

As I said, you started it. There was absolutely no reason for you to quote mrcool.

I was quite happy to leave things as they were.;)

that quote had nothing to do with "our old issue", though

i tried to handle you in not-biased way, and i forgot the old issue between us.

but you annoy people, including me, with your stupid pointless posts and jokes like putting smilies and quoting people in the listening to thread. and if i make an opinion about it, i see nothing wrong with that :smug:

that quote had nothing to do with "our old issue", though

i tried to handle you in not-biased way, and i forgot the old issue between us.

but you annoy people, including me, with your stupid pointless posts and jokes like putting smilies and quoting people in the listening to thread. and if i make an opinion about it, i see nothing wrong with that :smug:

And YOU annoy people with your totally ARROGANT and condescending attitude, acting like you're better than everyone else. So touché!!;)

MOST the time the true ones are based on facts or evidence' date=' the majority of the time the hear say bullshit is wrong.[/quote']

Not when the so-called "facts and evidence" are being put out by the parties which have something to gain from it (such as governments).;)

Not when the so-called "facts and evidence" are being put out by the parties which have something to gain from it (such as governments).;)

It matters not, it was still tangible evidence and the majority came from the CIA, MI6, Russian and French intelligence....it was just mostly used by the republican and democrat parties and some stuff was added yes. But the fact is it took alot of evidence to convince me, NOT just what one dude said. Hear say is never going to be as credible as evidence. Nice try

It matters not' date=' it was still tangible evidence and the majority came from the CIA, MI6, Russian and French intelligence....it was just mostly used by the republican and democrat parties and some stuff was added yes. But the fact is it took alot of evidence to convince me, NOT just what one dude said. Hear say is never going to be as credible as evidence. Nice try[/quote']

What YOU say is "evidence" is another person's "hearsay". Nice try yourself.;)