🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

crystal crap palace 28 june 2005

rollthedice

what a daft place for a gig!! last time i was here was 1993 to see depeche mode so once every 12 years is about right...great to see a gig in london under the stars or smog and great to see some rain and lightening..coldplay came on at 9.00 and did 1.5 hours again starting with the square one which leads into the moving politik ..great sounds.. great songs.. good atmosphere and yes people can do what they want!!they paid too..i was pushing to get near the front where there were gaps..and people just stare at you like `wheres he going`yes u can smoke and people are allowed to stand on mates shoulders if u dont like it tough `grow up`we all payed...chris did not speak too much he could of had more banter with the crowd..at least he did not speak the crap like bono does!!!all in all a great gig...shame about the venue..they finished with fix you....do women pee??

I had a nightmare getting home. I missed my last train by 5 mins, so me and my 3 friends had to get a cab from Liverpool St to Southend. Cost us £60 between us :( Lucky for us the Cab Driver was on his way home and he lived in Canvey :)

If I ever go to Crystal Palace again I wil drive :)

well, why should you push to the front? if you wanted to get to the front you would have turned up earlier, like others did.

yes, you may have paid for gig, but so had others, standing on peoples shoulders obstructs their view, it's selfish.They have paid too, and deserve the same chance to see what's going on as you do

• 2 weeks later...

Re: crystal crap palace 28 june

what a daft place for a gig!! last time i was here was 1993 to see depeche mode so once every 12 years is about right...great to see a gig in london under the stars or smog and great to see some rain and lightening..coldplay came on at 9.00 and did 1.5 hours again starting with the square one which leads into the moving politik ..great sounds.. great songs.. good atmosphere and yes people can do what they want!!they paid too..i was pushing to get near the front where there were gaps..and people just stare at you like `wheres he going`yes u can smoke and people are allowed to stand on mates shoulders if u dont like it tough `grow up`we all payed...chris did not speak too much he could of had more banter with the crowd..at least he did not speak the crap like bono does!!!all in all a great gig...shame about the venue..they finished with fix you....do women pee??

I've only just seen these comments. You sound like an arrogant pr*ck to be honest. What do you expect people to do when you blantantly barge in where other people have patiently waited for hours? Applaud you? There were a lot of late comers pushing in once Coldplay's set got under way and I think it's bloody rude. Yeah we all paid but that doesn't suddenly give you (or anyone else) the God given right to do what you want. Rant over :cool:

rollthedice wrote:

You dick. I hate your type.