✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARB SHIT??? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???

MAFE

You seem to have a problem with lots of people at one time or another. Perhaps it's because you go around attacking them for one reason or another??

Did you need a formula to figure that one out?

Yes- of course- but I didnt think people who I made fun of MONTHS ago would still hold it against me by joining a secret club! ooooh exciting. It is just the internet.

You seem to have a problem with lots of people at one time or another. Perhaps it's because you go around attacking them for one reason or another??

Did you need a formula to figure that one out?

Yes- of course- but I didnt think people who I made fun of MONTHS ago would still hold it against me by joining a secret club! ooooh exciting. It is just the internet.

*What secret club is that, then?? Anyone know of a secret club?? Are you talking about _IT_?? :)

ARB = Anti Reilly Brigade? :confused:

Meh, I don't see what everyone's problem with him is, It was around this time last year he was a complete and utter **** to me, But hey we seem to get along now

So why can't you all just stop and think for a minute

Besides, It's odd that people are against a little game (being IT)

If the people who know about IT don't want to tell other people then don't force them too

All I know is that IT has nothing to do with any member on here, IT's not ment to be insultion to anyone

IT's just a bit of fun

ARB = Anti Reilly Brigade? :confused:

Meh, I don't see what everyone's problem with him is, It was around this time last year he was a complete and utter **** to me, But hey we seem to get along now

So why can't you all just stop and think for a minute

Besides, It's odd that people are against a little game (being IT)

If the people who know about IT don't want to tell other people then don't force them too

All I know is that IT has nothing to do with any member on here, IT's not ment to be insultion to anyone

IT's just a bit of fun

Why would you think it had anything to do with him?? :)

As for the other thing, I disagree. I think it DOES have something to do with a few people on here. There is a lot of evidence which points to that fact.

Too much coincidence in terms of when it appears etc - unless you know otherwise?

If so, please tell! :)

And as far as I know, anyone can write anything in their sigs, as long as it isn't patently offensive.

Meh' date=' I don't see what everyone's problem with him is, It was around this time last year he was a complete and utter **** to me, But hey we seem to get along now[/quote']

Exactly! Its just the internet, people hold looooooooong lasting grudges.