✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARB SHIT??? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???

MAFE

Ok!!! i'm very dissapointed of some ppl here talking stupidities about Reilly!!! What the fuck are you thinking???

Justine what's wrong??? that's not you!! why are you writting those things??? it's weird coming from you....

I'm being nice...yes i'm defending Reilly, I don't care if i win enemies doing this but STOP THIS FUCKING CRAP NOW!!!

Maria there's no need to be sorry because I know you only had good intentions!

I really couldnt give a shit if this thread means more bad news to me because I dont give a shit what most people think of me anymore... It has good intentions and thanks for that.

we can't change what those people fink about him' date=' and a thread about not hating Reilly might make them hate him more for whatever reason. He is quite the nicest guy and super funny guy but we can't change peoples opinions.[/quote']

Thanks gwen! But like I said, the people who hate me or want to start a club about it can be ignored. Mafe was still acting out of good intentions.

Like Mafe said in the topic, Justine was the real surprise here. I dont know any of the other ones, but I USED to have a problem with Justine and now its over.

Oh yeahh let's put the scream on the sky! Reilly is being hated by some!

Since I know I have been hated here by many people... even still by someones. :dozey:

If you still mean me, then I dont still dislike you. The bumping threads was pretty sweet (Especially the finishing topic to explain the experiment)

Kinda sociological! In forum terms.

Justine what's wrong??? that's not you!! why are you writting those things??? it's weird coming from you....

Err..what things are you referring to?

And really people.. no one ever said that ARB was about Reilly... I don't know where you are getting this from. We started a group..there are other groups on this board, I don't question them.

we can't change what those people fink about him' date=' and a thread about not hating Reilly might make them hate him more for whatever reason. He is quite the nicest guy and super funny guy but we can't change peoples opinions.[/quote']

Thanks gwen! But like I said, the people who hate me or want to start a club about it can be ignored. Mafe was still acting out of good intentions.

Like Mafe said in the topic, Justine was the real surprise here. I dont know any of the other ones, but I USED to have a problem with Justine and now its over.

You seem to have a problem with lots of people at one time or another. Perhaps it's because you go around attacking them for one reason or another??

Oh yeahh let's put the scream on the sky! Reilly is being hated by some!

Since I know I have been hated here by many people... even still by some. :dozey:

I don't have anything against you Charles. You make your views known and that's fine - but you don't go around dissing and attacking people for no reason.

It seems that some others believe they're above criticism for some reason!

I don't have anything against you Charles. You make your views known and that's fine - but you don't go around dissing and attacking people for no reason.

It seems that some others believe they're above criticism for some reason!

I wasn't really thinking on you when I wrote that dude! ;)