🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Crystal Palace 27th vs 28th

kimberlina

I am a big Interpol fan and wish I was there on the tuesday. But I also love Supergrass so it was good no matter which night I went to.

Interpol ARE good, great Infact. If you haven't, give their albums listen for a while and you MIGHT be suprised. I saw them at Brixton last and they were bloody amazing. The albums just suck you in after a while.

If you have seen them live on TV (like on Jools Holland) don't be put off by the terrible sound...they didn't sound like that when I saw them and I doubt they actually did in the Jools Holland studio, just the BBC has rubbish sound guys (truely). There albums certainly sound really energetic as well as blissful at times.

I have to say that I was quite dissapointed with Tuesday's show.

No LOW, A MESSAGE, SHIVER, DAYLIGHT... bring back Coldplay... not this new commercial incarnation of what was my favourite band :cry:

I have to be honest though, when they came out I was like :stunned:

Oh and Interpol rocked too :smug:

Hey guys. Don`t get me wrong about Interpol. Before i went to see Coldplay several people thought that seeing Interpol was more of a highlight. I wasn't complete;y blown away by them so i just felt that they were a bit of a letdown. I listen to shitloads of different styles of music and have something stupid like 500 albums. I`m always up for hearing new music but obviously i`m not gonna like everything i hear. Music is all opinion. Will give them another try though. Might sound better on CD. Hope everyone is all cool!!!! :cool:

I was also at Tuesday's performance, and to be honest, it may have had some teething problems but that just added to the "fun" of it all.

Talk was amazing, its a shame you "Monday Guys" didn't get it. And fix you - oh my god, that has to be one of the most emotion stirring tunes I have ever heard - simply brilliant, then to finish it with fireworks?!?! I nearly cum lol

Will definately go again, I am toying with the idea of going to one of the USA gigs.... rather expensive tho :stunned:

Dan

I was also at Tuesday's performance, and to be honest, it may have had some teething problems but that just added to the "fun" of it all.

Talk was amazing, its a shame you "Monday Guys" didn't get it. And fix you - oh my god, that has to be one of the most emotion stirring tunes I have ever heard - simply brilliant, then to finish it with fireworks?!?! I nearly cum lol

Will definately go again, I am toying with the idea of going to one of the USA gigs.... rather expensive tho :stunned:

Dan

:lol:

yeah i know i almost cried during fix you

i know that sounds sad and cheesy, but i don't care, cos that song is v special to me :nice:

So that was them at the side of the stage! I kept seeing them and went mad! I loved the hat.

Interpol's song Evil is so good! I recognised it from the OC. I loved the keyboard guy and the bassist. They looked so cool on stage.

You know the orange ball? Got me right in the face!

i got hit while i was waiting in the queue at the door. did anyone see those security folks? gosh they were mad.