✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG-I MET COLDPLAY TODAY!

Choldplayer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you guys asking me to tell or choldplayer to tell??? Because I am dying to know about choldplayer's gig!!! :wink3:

coldplayer but is there something u need to tell us??? ;)

is ur avatar a certain bass players foot???

:wink3:

are you guys asking me to tell or choldplayer to tell??? Because I am dying to know about choldplayer's gig!!! :wink3:

coldplayer but is there something u need to tell us??? ;)

is ur avatar a certain bass players foot???

:wink3:

So there is something you need to fess up to us!!!! and that is a certain foot. I just realized the cigarette on the floor is burning. what he had to stop to play.hehe

:lol:

dont want sound like I am bragging :embarrased: lets just say.... I saw Coldplay at Storytellers, as some of you may have know. Debs was able to get me a ticket after pleading with the VH1 guy.. for an extra ticket..lol I got an e-mail the very same day of the gig (may 16th) since it was in Brooklyn, NY I was just 30 minutes away by car.... 45min tops. Anyhoo... it was the 1st time I had ever seen Coldplay and I was so dissapointed that I didn't win any of the contests for the mini promo gig here in NY... so, she surprised me. I thought it was very cool of her to even ask!! She's always been cool with me.. helped me out on the official.. and really is a cool cat... so, thats one of my coldplay stories... but I am sure that isnt the one you want to hear... lol :P