✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG-I MET COLDPLAY TODAY!

Choldplayer

IM STILL BUZZING!.

Heres the story,a few months back i got a job doing the security aT various concerts two of them being Coldplay!.Well,today Coldplay played my hometown of Glasgow on the first of two nights and i managed to get a job backstage guarding Supergrasses dressing room.The Supergrass dressing room was right beside the stage and Coldplay would have to pass it to get on,so i was really excited.As Supergrass were about half way through their set,i noticed a strange figure dancing about when i turned around,i saw it was CHRIS with is hood up!.I smiled and he smiled back and went on.Then GUY wo was hldoing a cigarette came up beind me and asked me for a light!,i couldnt believe it!.Anyway,an our on and Coldplay are about to play live,as they walk past me to go on stage,Chris puts is thumbs up to me and nods,i say good luck,and try to stop myself from acting like a school girl!.

Anyway,they play throug the set wic seems too short but the songs they play are brill!.Towards te end of the gig i ask a nearby person wo loos inportant if there are any tix for tomorrow night still left so i could buy one.Se says no but tins for a minute ten ask me my name and says SHE WOULD PUT ME ON THE GUEST LIST! I CANT BELIEVE,IVE GOT A BACSTAGE PASS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT TOO AND I WONT BE WORKING!.

IM BUZZING!.

P.S They played Talk and Bitersweet Sympony in the sound check and they sounded brill,i wish theyd play them live.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tHE BACKSTAGE PASS IS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!' date='IM REALLY EXCITED,IM A 26 YEAR OLD GUY ACTING LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL!.WAAARRRGHHHHH!.[/quote']

tomorrow.. can you grab Guy's ass for me?? Tell him its from berrywoman.. he'll know who I am!!! :laugh3:

tHE BACKSTAGE PASS IS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!' date='IM REALLY EXCITED,IM A 26 YEAR OLD GUY ACTING LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL!.WAAARRRGHHHHH!.[/quote']

tomorrow.. can you grab Guy's ass for me?? Tell him its from berrywoman.. he'll know who I am!!! :laugh3:

OHMYGOD.

I can't stop laughing.

But that's amazing. Have an awesome time! (Like you won't)

OHMYGOD.

I can't stop laughing.

But that's amazing. Have an awesome time! (Like you won't)

but he does know who I am.... :embarrased: :cry:

Aww...u probably already say them!! Today...I wish I were that cigarette in Guy's mouth!! lol!! I freaking stalk them on myspace as the same name I am here!! It's funny but they never write back...I wonder why??? :D

GOD I LOVE GUY SO MUCH I WISH I COULD FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :heart:

tHE BACKSTAGE PASS IS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!,IM REALLY EXCITED,IM A 26 YEAR OLD GUY ACTING LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL!.WAAARRRGHHHHH!.

oh LORD! :stunned: :stunned: Luuuuuuuucky you!! Please send the coldplaying love to the boys :blush:

:stunned: :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm imagining a guy in his security uniform shouting as a school girl in front of Chris...

lovely! :P

:stunned: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: you obviously don't know the history Guy and I have... *hmmph*

Towards te end of the gig i ask a nearby person wo loos inportant if there are any tix for tomorrow night still left so i could buy one.Se says no but tins for a minute ten ask me my name

A bit over-excited maybe?