✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG-I MET COLDPLAY TODAY!

Choldplayer

Choldplayer, can i be your best friend? Haha, i'm just joking of course. You are soooo lucky.

If you get a chance to speak to them, tell them to play Amsterdam at Madison Square Garden in New York. Please, i love that song and from what i've heard, that song is not on the set. thanks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tHE BACKSTAGE PASS IS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!' date='IM REALLY EXCITED,IM A 26 YEAR OLD GUY ACTING LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL!.WAAARRRGHHHHH!.[/quote']

tomorrow.. can you grab Guy's ass for me?? Tell him its from berrywoman.. he'll know who I am!!! :laugh3:

:stunned: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: you obviously don't know the history Guy and I have... *hmmph*

What history?? Like Seriously!! :D

tHE BACKSTAGE PASS IS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!' date='IM REALLY EXCITED,IM A 26 YEAR OLD GUY ACTING LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL!.WAAARRRGHHHHH!.[/quote']

tomorrow.. can you grab Guy's ass for me?? Tell him its from berrywoman.. he'll know who I am!!! :laugh3:

:stunned: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: you obviously don't know the history Guy and I have... *hmmph*

What history?? Like Seriously!! :D

yes seriously.. :P

:P I was mentioned to him one day over a drink at a local pub (he and an aquaintance we have in common) .. and he asked for my picture.. which I never got to give.. :embarrased: but he knows my name, on the boards and off :P

well I never spoke to him.. lol it was 'the mutual friend' that did.. :embarrased: she told me that if she had my number at the time.. she would've called me.. so naturally.. I gave her my cell just in case there's a next time.. :lol: :blush:

well I never spoke to him.. lol it was 'the mutual friend' that did.. :embarrased: she told me that if she had my number at the time.. she would've called me.. so naturally.. I gave her my cell just in case there's a next time.. :lol: :blush:

haha i think i know who this mutual friend is....can't remember where i read it... over on the other board maybe? :P

not exactly sure, but i think i have a feeling.

Lucky lucky man. you have got to tell us what goes on. thats cool guy asked you for a light. everyone seems to ask me' date=' but i don't smoke. :/[/quote']

maybe they wanna start a conversation with you! :idea2: ;)

haha i think i know who this mutual friend is....can't remember where i read it... over on the other board maybe? :P

not exactly sure, but i think i have a feeling.

you'd guess right me dears!!! :wink3:

OMG! Remember to take a felt marker and something for them to sign if you see them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I think I'd wet myself if I shook Will's hand. The hand that played Clocks, and Shiver and In My Place and ... EVERYTHING!!! *passes out*

camille' date=' how does this 'mutual friend' know guy?[/quote']

if I tell you... then I'd have to kill you... :mellow: mmwwaahhaaa!! Well this person isnt so much my 'friend' persay.. but we get along very well.. and they have helped me out quite a bit on the official board, so I consider them a friend in the online world. I have never met them in person.. but I do owe this person a drink if they ever comes to New York lol

;) :kiss:

are you guys asking me to tell or choldplayer to tell??? Because I am dying to know about choldplayer's gig!!! :wink3:

coldplayer but is there something u need to tell us??? ;)

is ur avatar a certain bass players foot???