✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

my pictures from cologne concert

Giuly2E

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

^^^^^^^^^^^OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thanks for the pictures, I liked them ;) :thumbsup:

oh wow! lovely pictures. May I ask how close you were? and what kind of camera did ya use?

Just asking, because I wanted to estimate how my pictures will turn out if I take a digital and/ or a point and shoot camera when I am in the GA pit in Cincinnati.

oh wow! lovely pictures. May I ask how close you were? and what kind of camera did ya use?

Just asking, because I wanted to estimate how my pictures will turn out if I take a digital and/ or a point and shoot camera when I am in the GA pit in Cincinnati.

Well---I was at someting like 6m away from the stage in front of Guy....the second line of crowd ;) ....I took the photos with a digital camera...but mine sucks actually :/ ... I couldn't zoom very well and when I did the pictures turned out to be out of focus :( ...so...my advice is to bring a very good-zooming camera and to try to take photos before the show begins so that you already know the best way to get good photos (considering the flash, the light etc.) when the guys come out ;)

Giuly2E, Wow! you were certainly close! and your camera probably doesn't suck at all cuz mine does the same thing when it comes to low light and darkness. It tends to take long to focus and blurrs the image. don't be too upset, if your camera can take really good pictures, they probably won't even let you take it in! But thank you for the info and I will try my best to get some good ones or even catch the few cameras that people say they throw into the crowd! did they do that at the show you saw?

:)

Giuly2E, Wow! you were certainly close! and your camera probably doesn't suck at all cuz mine does the same thing when it comes to low light and darkness. It tends to take long to focus and blurrs the image. don't be too upset, if your camera can take really good pictures, they probably won't even let you take it in! But thank you for the info and I will try my best to get some good ones or even catch the few cameras that people say they throw into the crowd! did they do that at the show you saw?

:)

No they didn't :( It would be a dream to have Chris/Jonny/Will/Guy's camera and get some photos from the backstage.... :blush:

I heard that maybe they're gonna do another gig in Italy...maybe I'm going :D ...if my parents let me :anxious: and maybe I'll get good places and catch the camera if they throw them to the crowd ;) and take more photos... :smug:

• 3 weeks later...

I've just listened again to the recordings I took from the concert and noticed that after the scientist they actually played the reverse version :idea2: so, I'll have to change the setlist :D

Square One

Politik

Yellow

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Speed Of Sound

Low

A Message

Everything's Not Lost

White Shadows

The Scientist

THE SCIENTIST REVERSE

Til Kingdome Come