✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Contest on iTunes

frostbitepanda

iTunes is counting down to the 500 Millionth download, and to celebrate, they're giving away lots of prizes.

And you know what their grand prize is?

For the lucky user who gets the 500 Millionth Download, they will receive 10 iPods of their choice for friends and family, each with 50 song gift certificates, a 10,000 song gift card for the store, four, front-row center tickets for any Coldplay show of your choice and four backstage passes to meet n' greet the band.

Not only is this the most awesome prize I think I've ever seen, but it just indicates how Coldplay have just ARRIVED. Tickets to their shows are part of the GRAND PRIZE for a huge contest.

:)

Good luck all you iTunes users! xD

You knuckeheads should relize that they're only doing this so that more people buy their music. I mean' date=' they haven't even told us how many songs they still need. It's all marketing.[/quote']

You should also realize that every absolute thing (commercials, billboards, extra features on certain programs) is a marketing tool. Where you expecting otherwise? It's a good way to sell and iTunes is really large company, they're going to sell regardless. I'm got getting iTunes (I hateee that ACC or AAC format they're songs come in) but it's a good incentive to buy songs.

They're at 487,999,202 now. So, there's 12 million songs left to go.

I wonder when they think they'll hit 500 million. I don't think it'll be long. Man, when it gets close, I'll be on there checking every few minutes! The prize is amazing...not only Coldplay tickets, but 10 IPODS? And a 10,000 song gift card! Who can even fit 10,000 songs on their computer??

You knuckeheads should relize that they're only doing this so that more people buy their music. I mean' date=' they haven't even told us how many songs they still need. It's all marketing.[/quote']

Actually, there's a huge counter right on their front page that's updated very few minuets.

Seriously. Poor iTunes. Damned if you do' date=' damned if you don't :lol:[/quote']huh?

Sigh...

You talked crap when you thought iTunes weren't providing a counter of some sort. Talked more crap when you found out they did. There. Understood everthing now?

girlygirl, the person that gets the 500 Millionth Download from iTunes gets 10 free iPods with 50 song gift certificates, a 10,000 song gift card from the store and four front-row center tickets for any Coldplay show of your choice. Along with four backstage passes to meet the guys. Good stuff!

girlygirl, the person that gets the 500 Millionth Download from iTunes gets 10 free iPods with 50 song gift certificates, a 10,000 song gift card from the store and four front-row center tickets for any Coldplay show of your choice. Along with four backstage passes to meet the guys. Good stuff!

thanks!!! all clear now!!