✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello, Mc Squared is my best friend

Albie

Nobody asked you (as usual).

I dont want to start a slanging match with you (Thats in the past) but seriously, constant fights and arguments that come from the same members make the board worse for everyone. So not only does it concern ME but it concerns everyone. I dont mind you as a board member, not at all, but if you carry on starting long 5 page+ debates with people who look at you twice, I wont be unhappy to see you banned.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to start a slanging match with you (Thats in the past) but seriously, constant fights and arguments that come from the same members make the board worse for everyone.

*Which isn't helped when other people stick their oar in, so to speak!

So not only does it concern ME but it concerns everyone. I dont mind you as a board member, not at all, but if you carry on starting long 5 page+ debates with people who look at you twice, I wont be unhappy to see you banned.

It's also a bit strange that you never seem to aim such comments at the other parties in such disagreements. After all, it does take two to tango, you know........

I stay out of other people's disagreements, and I think it would be better if everyone else did the same - at least be neutral, if nothing else.

I didnt get involved with your argument! Im acknowledging the fact that you are always arguing. Im saying no more' date=' and I know that is something you are incapable of doing.[/quote']

I didn't say you got involved in the disagreement itself, just that your comments only ever seem to be aimed at me, not at any other parties who might be involved.

I don't expect you to see things from my point of view, but it would be helpful if you could at least keep your comments to yourself. :)

uh.. I'm going to but in here and say this..

if everyone kept their comments to themselves... how much of a message board would we have??? Isnt that the point... to share comments and give opinions...??? Healthy arguments are encouraged in my book.. its when they turn petty and personal that we need to curb the enthusiam on.

;)

uh.. I'm going to but in here and say this..

if everyone kept their comments to themselves... how much of a message board would we have??? Isnt that the point... to share comments and give opinions...??? Healthy arguments are encouraged in my book.. its when they turn petty and personal that we need to curb the enthusiam on.

;)

I believe Reilly's comments WERE personal, as they were aimed directly at me. Others will make up their own minds, of course.

If the comment had been something like, "O.K. EVERYBODY - chill out", as others do in threads sometimes, I would have no problem with it as it would be impartial and merely commenting on the situation itself.

So obviously opinions are divided as to what constitutes "being personal".

Nobody minds differences of opinion, as long as they don't stray from the subject itself.

Colduser (Aaron) is a good example of somebody on here who can disagree with somebody without getting personal. I respect him for this, and he knows it. :)

perhaps I should have clarified my use of the word 'personal'.. I meant like persoanally attacking them racially or religiously.. 'offensive' and profane behaviour...

everyone is entitiled to their own opinions.. we all should respect that. :)

perhaps I should have clarified my use of the word 'personal'.. I meant like persoanally attacking them racially or religiously.. 'offensive' and profane behaviour...

everyone is entitiled to their own opinions.. we all should respect that. :)

Well MY opinion, for what it's worth, is that any direct (non-humorous) personal attack (including profanity) on ANY member in public on the board should be deemed "out of order", as it would make for a more harmonious environment for everyone.

However, if that's not the case, I would add any sexist or ageist remarks to the racist and religious ones, as they are equally as discriminatory.

did you not read your 'agreement' when you registered... ??

as stated in paragraph 2 of the aformentioned article...

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

:)

I dont want to start a slanging match with you (Thats in the past) but seriously, constant fights and arguments that come from the same members make the board worse for everyone.

*Which isn't helped when other people stick their oar in, so to speak!

So not only does it concern ME but it concerns everyone. I dont mind you as a board member, not at all, but if you carry on starting long 5 page+ debates with people who look at you twice, I wont be unhappy to see you banned.

It's also a bit strange that you never seem to aim such comments at the other parties in such disagreements. After all, it does take two to tango, you know........

I stay out of other people's disagreements, and I think it would be better if everyone else did the same - at least be neutral, if nothing else.

SHUT UP :angry:

I think its spooky how Albie shows up all of a sudden... then is on all day looking for Mark.. then he leaves... and now Mark shows up.. :stunned: peculiar....

WHAT I MISSED :angry: ?

:lol: