✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello, Mc Squared is my best friend

Albie

you implied it yesterday.... have you forgotten??? AND the problem with posting in the announcement thread..... is that its for BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS ONLY!!! :rolleyes:

reporting isnt a waste of time... its how the board is able to maintain its integrity... and status as the #1 Coldplay fansite. If we have nobs posting crap on the board thats 'offensive' or abusive.... we need that to be reported.... that way the appropiate actions can be executed... meh, why do I even bother.. you're alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays right anyways.. I think thats whats so annoying about you... you think you know everything.. antagonize the shite out of everyone.. and they play all innocent and victimized.. :rolleyes:

I have no idea what you mean. As far as I remember I only said Reilly has a lot of fans - which he does. Or am I missing something? :huh:

And if the other stuff is true, then why is Albie back?? :huh:

I present.. ^ exhibit A... lol you have just proven my point.

Well unfortunately as the thread in question has mysteriously disappeared, it's impossible to see what was written - but I stand by what I said. If people want to read things into stuff, then that's up to them, I suppose............................

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see he still isnt stopping.

Justine it was the "Usergroups" topic in the Announcement forum (Sacred forum :stunned: ) a topic that was ruined by some irrelevant things started by MC, and continued with others (mainly MC). It has since disappeared, probably to Mods forum.

Ian got rid of it because 'someone' had to fuck it all up with their nonsense jargon.. making big to do's about nothing.. :rolleyes: I think I'm going to make use of the ignore feature... :idea2:

ta!

Please feel free! You'd be doing me a favour, actually!

I see he still isnt stopping.

Justine it was the "Usergroups" topic in the Announcement forum (Sacred forum :stunned: ) a topic that was ruined by some irrelevant things started by MC, and continued with others (mainly MC). It has since disappeared, probably to Mods forum.

I think you'll find you were posting in that thread, too - but of course, as it's disappeared, we'll never know, will we? :P

psssst.... fuck you! :)

Typical!

I've un-ignored you for this one comment...

please elaborate.... as to what exactly do you mean by 'typical'??? Man enough to tell me... ?

Please don't bother to "unignore" me - I'm more than happy with the situation.

WOW albie is back! yay! i thought he was banned...

i thought mc squared was said as McSquared, not MC squared... im crap...

as i have said before people, SHARE THE LOVE! :heart: <---------- yep that stuff

let us rejoice the return of albie!

and i reckon we should remember this is a 'praise mc squared thread'...

Ian got rid of it because 'someone' had to fuck it all up with their nonsense jargon.. making big to do's about nothing.. :rolleyes: I think I'm going to make use of the ignore feature... :idea2:

ta!

Yay....it's the way to go :sneaky: