✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay songs to WALK to

DONTPANICgirl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i'm taking my life into my own hands by naming another band in the coldplay forum, but the best song for walking to at the moment has to be "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes. The beat is just designed for you to strut along like a badass

lol, that song is perfect

daylight, a whisper, yellow, god put a smile upon your face, clocks, a rush of blood to the head and crests of waves...LOL those are a lot of songs...

well l am in university, and sometimes the walks to classes are REALLY long....so l carry a cdplayer and they're burned from my coldplay cds and some new songs on it, and those are some of the BEST walkin songs :) ....keeps you upbeat* :D

As I said it before in other topic, I think the best is Don't Panic. And The Scientist and Yellow if you don't have the discman with you, I mean, to go along just you singing it, but of course, I should be in a good confident mood because people looks at you strangely...

dude..how can you NOT listen to music when you walk??? i listen to music EVERYWHERE..in grocery stores' date='malls,streets,anywhere and everywhere!! :P[/quote']

what if someone needed help? you wouldnt be able to hear them.

that could be dangerous :shock:

and the streets! you could get hit by a car like that

oh hahaha :o

lol....i have to walk to music.....well mostly when im exercising....but i dont like look at my feet so if someone needed help i could see them.....and besides when im walking by myself and it is dark....i make a 180 degrees turn about every 5 seconds thinking i heard well ....saw something or thought that it was chasing me