✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay songs to WALK to

DONTPANICgirl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think em maybe dont panic(ha) or everythings not lost are good walking songs, maybe politik or daylight..i love daylight it seems liek no one else lieks that song

hey i LOVE daylight, its such a different song and everyone's instruments stands out and u can see how good these guys are and how they can diversify and experiment but keeping it "coldplay" if that makes sense

I love excersing to daylight and shiver.

dude i thoguht i was the only person who got all excited walking to songs!! haha yeah i always end up smiling at people and stuff bc it mkes me so darn happy! :-D

yeah, it's good to know that i'm not alone with the whole "i get excited walking to songs" syndrome. :D

- i think it all comes down to how fast you're walking: fast walking songs: politik, clocks and daylight. Slow walking: don't panic + trouble :)

i know i'm taking my life into my own hands by naming another band in the coldplay forum, but the best song for walking to at the moment has to be "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes. The beat is just designed for you to strut along like a badass 8)