✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coca Cola Zero

Kapone

I'm making it my personal mission to buy a bottle of this stuff tomorrow and report back here. Because I've seen it in stores too, when I go to buy my weekly 20 oz. bottle of Cherry Coke (20 oz. a week puts a cap on the damage that absurdly unhealthy stuff can do to you :lol: ). And it's making me curious. I'm guessing that it simply tastes like Diet Coke, though.

D

I'm making it my personal mission to buy a bottle of this stuff tomorrow and report back here. Because I've seen it in stores too' date=' when I go to buy my weekly 20 oz. bottle of Cherry Coke (20 oz. a week puts a cap on the damage that absurdly unhealthy stuff can do to you :lol: ). And it's making me curious. I'm guessing that it simply tastes like Diet Coke, though.[/quote']

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR CHERRY COKE

Coke Zero is no calorie coke sweetened with Nutrasweet(Apartame). Regular Diet Coke is now made with Splenda(Sucralose). I guess Coke wanted to keep both types of diet coke sweetened with two different artificial sweeteners.

ATLANTA - The Coca-Cola Co. said Monday it will launch a no-calorie version of its trademark soft drink called Coca-Cola Zero in the United States in June.

The drink will be sweetened partly with a blend of aspartame and acesulfame potassium. Aspartame is a key ingredient in Diet Coke, but a spokesman for the Atlanta-based company said Coca-Cola Zero will have a unique taste.

The new drink will have its own marketing campaign.

ANOTHER WORDS:

Coca Colas next sam to try and fool

families that this is a healthy alternative!

...yet still layered in sugar and god knows what! :)

Ahh well.