✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Italian lessons

Darlene_Ihnfsa

here there are a lot of nice italian fans and they have a thread, (where i used to post more often to learn italian)

but why not just a thread to learn italian.

come on

how do you say:

week days (monday....sunday)

good morning, good evening, good afternoon and good night?

thanks.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/=or

How r you doing today: Come va oggi/ Come stai oggi?

I'm doing ok: Va tutto bene/ Sto bene/ Tutto bene

I'm not very well: Non sto molto bene/non va molto bene

I have to go now: devo andare adesso

See you later: ci vediamo dopo/ A piu tardi

:rolleyes:

I'm spanish: sono spagnola(if you're a woman...your case :D ) Sono spagnolo(if you're a man)

'i speak spanish, english, french but not very well and now i'm learning italian': io parlo spagnolo, inglese, francese ma non molto bene e ora sto imparando l'italiano ;) /wow! :P

Quali sono le tue band preferite/ quali sono i tuoi gruppi preferiti?

Well...apart from Coldplay? :P ...I like the beatles, starsailor(d'you know who they r?), keane...well...I like lots of other musicians that I don't remember right now :embarrased:

Beh...apparte i coldplay?..mi piacciono i beatles, starsailor( sai chi sono?) keane ....beh...mi piacciono tanti altri musicisti di cui adesso non mi ricordo

;)

A te che gruppi piacciono?? (What groups d'you like???) :rolleyes2:

:happy:

I'm sooo excited to go to Rome! :cool: I've been to Florence and Pisa and Sienna last year already, and that was great too, so Rome should be even better :D

Yes expensive shops.. blegh :(

If I was a rich girl, la la lalala :rolleyes:

I'm sooo excited to go to Rome! :cool: I've been to Florence and Pisa and Sienna last year already, and that was great too, so Rome should be even better :D

Yes expensive shops.. blegh :(

If I was a rich girl, la la lalala :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah!!!

Wow you've travelled a lot!! :cheesy:

I've got relatives in Tuscany so I sometimes go there. I've also been in Pisa, Florence and Siena they're beautiful, aren't they? :blush:

Well...tomorrow I'll go and listen to the Cds of my dad again ;)

When I told him about live8 and that there were coldplay he was quite angry with me 'cause...you know...am quite obsessed :blush: , but when I told him that there were also Pink floyd and U2 he went totaly crazy and wanted to watch the show too :P

hehe same here... well my dad also like coldplay, so no problem with this.. but he enjoyed a lot when he saw pink floyd together again :nice: he was too late to see coldplay (he was on the pc). so he even can't saw lil apple :( or drummer will with the kraftwerk t-shirt (will is his fave coldplay member and he likes kraftwerk, in fact he owns the lp cover, the same as will t-shirt he wore at live 8, 'radioäktivite')