✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Italian lessons

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stasera sono particolarmente felice perchè la mia migliore amica si é finalmente decisa a venire su coldplaying e parlare con me attraverso il thread italia:D ;)

(I'm happy tonight 'cause my bestfriend has finally decided to come on Coldplaying and chat with me through the Italia thread)

right! I could ask her ;) the fact is that she feels pretty much insecure with english so she is scared to post in other threads :embarrased: ,...but I think there'll be no problems in this one :D so I can introduce her to you :idea2:

(Giusto! potrei chiederglielo...il fatto é che si sente un pó insicura con l'inglese e quindi ha paura di scrivere in altri threads...ma penso che non ci saranno problemi in questo....così te la presento!)

A Anna non piace tanto parlare in inglese come ti ho detto, e mi ha chiesto di´tradurre se non capisci qualcosa che potrebbe dire in futuro. Per te va bene? :rolleyes: :)

(Anna doesn't like speaking english very much as I told you, and she asked me to translate if you don#t understand something she might say in the future ;) Is that allright for you? )