✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Italian lessons

Darlene_Ihnfsa

In germany...yes EVERY summer since i was borne.... :(

(in germania....si, Ogni estate da quando sono nata..----do you want me to go on with the italian traductions or not? ;) )

God!!!! 6 in 3 days!!! I would shoot myself in your situation :P

i HATE doing exams!!! :angry:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you always go to germany? i mean exactly the same city every year?

so you can learn some german :rolleyes:

yes please. i would i can post all in italian on this topic. :embarrased:

yes i know. teacher told us is easier than the school but anyways the situation scares people. :stunned:

yes...every year in the same city..that is actually a little village :( ...the same people every year and the same "nothing to do apart from workin' with parents or doing homeworks" :/ ....quite boring, would rather stay in Italy with my friends...but it's cool yes cause I understand German perfectly :cool:

(si... ogni anno nella stessa cittá...che in realtá é un paesello...la stessa gente ogni anno e lo stesso "niente da fare a parte lavorare con i miei o fare i compiti"...abbastanza noioso, preferirei stare in Italia con i miei amici...ma é bello si perché capisco perfettamente il tedesco)

:)

that's good i wish i go somewhere on summer holidays i never go out with my parents. we always stay in my city or go to other cities to visit family, i like it but i want to go to other places too. :/ well now we use to go to some places on our city to countryside that is cool or when i go to visit my grandma i also go to countryside i love it. that's why we wanted to do 'camino de santiago' this year or next year. :)

cool! I'd like to do the "camino de Santiago" too... :blush:

my sis read the book and told me about it...must be quite exciting :D

(Bello! vorrei farlo anch'io il cammino di santiago... mia sorella ha letto il libro e me ne ha parlato... deve essere emozionante)

yes but it'll be so tiring specially if we start in where we live in (supposely the original way). but it will mean we have to walk like 30/40 km a day. :stunned: and on summer when is so hot. :stunned: that's why my dad says to do it riding a bike. but my bike is broken now. :(

:P :P well...I think I would do it though I would have to walk 40km everyday so I would lose some weight :P :P

Anyway...nice avatar!!! ;)

(Beh...penso che lo farei lo stesso anche se dovessi camminare per 40km ogni giorno almeno perderei un po' di peso

comunque...bell'avatar!!!)

Oh! I've just noticed you joined the forum on my mom's birthday :P

(Actually stupid thing to say, but I love my mom's birthday as I do mine... we always have a big party.. :P )

Oh! ho appena notato che ti sei iscritta al forum il giorno del compleanno di mia mamma!

(in realtá è una cosa stupida da dire, ma io amo il compleanno di mia mamma come il mio, dato che facciamo sempre una gran festa! :P )

Is this the Italian section of the forum ?;)

Beh..in realtà ci siamo quasi solo io e Bea (ariadnasquire) qua :smug2: ...parliamo di un po' di tutto e io le traduco tutto in Italiano ;)

Aggregati pure se vuoi :D :rolleyes:

Anch'io!!!! :D e poi se c'è anche il video nel cd ancora meglio! non faró altro che ascoltarlo/guardarlo tutto il giorno :P ... fix you è 1 delle canzoni + belle del cd secondo me e quando ho sentito ke sarebbe stato il nuovo singolo, ero felicissima!!! :blush: