✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Italian lessons

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you see?? It's not that big metter, is it?

They both became famous although they were 1.50---

my cousin is something like 1.85 or more and she really would like to be shorter cause she can't fine a taller boyfriend :P :P

hehe i know. when i was younger i was more 'sad' 'cause i'm short but now i don't mind, i'm sure i can get at a room without the risk of hit my head with the door.

my cousin is like 1.90 or more and a friend is the same tall. hehe when we walk near is so strange, me that i'm so small and she is so tall hehehe.

i like them and my mum wants to have a grandson or granddaugther soon :rolleyes: hehe her mum have her with just 17 i think if my mum were did the same i'll have a 27 years old bro or sis lol that's fun hehe and then if she or he were did the same i'll have a niece or nephew of 10 lol

well but the reality is that i'm an olny daugther that want to have bros or sis and my mum gave birth of me when she was 25 so i want to have a baby with same age as her :D

i think is better have a child younger like before you are 30. but well i don't want to have a baby now lol a know a friend that says she don't mind if she have a baby now :confused:

but i think is not good have a baby when you are younger than 20 beause a baby changes a lot your life so it can make you leave your job or studies and you can be independent. :/

well anyways we must be talking all this in italian :rolleyes:

We should, yes :D

Well...I'm sorry, ma devo proprio scappare.... :/

Anyway....baby in italian is bebè, but normally you use bambino or bimbo.

I'm pregnant is "sono incinta" :P

I want to have a baby "voglio/vorrei avere un bambino" ;)

Buonanotte Bea :kiss:

Buongiorno Bea! Tutto bene, apparte il fatto che devo fare ancora un sacco di compiti e ho ancora solo 17 giorni di tempo :(

(all right but I still have to do lots of summer homeworks for school and have only 17 days left)

E tu come stai? :)

no...actually the school starts on the 15th of September, but I want to finish my homeworks cause my bestfriend is coming to see me in 17 days and I don't want to think about schookl when we're together :D

(no...in realtà la scuola comincia il 15 di Settembre, ma voglio finire i compiti perchè la mia migliore amica viene a trovarmi e non voglio pensare alla scuola quando siamo assieme) ;)

Me too...I really hope I do it in time :sick:

No....the thing is that I live in another country during the Summer cause my parents doesn't work in Italy, so she's coming to see me :rolleyes:

(no... il fatto è che io abito in un altro Paese d'estate perchè i miei genitori non lavorano in italia, quindi lei viene a trovarmi)

Do you study at University?

(fai l'universitá?)